Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > woohoo Im on the front page and the shock has sent me funny,,,,er!

woohoo Im on the front page and the shock has sent me funny,,,,er!

1. happyture18 February 2011, 9:34 GMT +01:00

Thanks, could of warned me though, as the shock has made me go all Funny-er than normal... :o)

1946. happyture10 June 2012, 10:21 GMT +02:00

When you can sphell as good as what i can then yoo can pick me up bout it Mrs, Phhhfff, some persons have a cheek , Sounds like it will make a perfeck pet four Ma!! canna weight two sea wot tit tiz ...

1947. xymonau10 June 2012, 10:57 GMT +02:00

It haster get froo British customs, yet. Anneye don' mean high tea at five o'clock.

1948. happyture10 June 2012, 11:09 GMT +02:00

Custums an hexmile is very strickt ear in UKLand we dont like surprises in parcels unless they is cakes oar electrickle guds like laptops n tellyvisions n stuff like that!

1949. xymonau10 June 2012, 12:42 GMT +02:00

Not eben if theys eats cats?

1950. happyture11 June 2012, 7:24 GMT +02:00

I has a cat, his name is Milo and he's my friend, he bites everyone cept me cuz he loves me cuz i feeds n waters him and strokes him, so no, i dunner want a moggey eater thank you very munch :O)

1951. xymonau11 June 2012, 7:29 GMT +02:00

Then I suggests you don' hopen that parcel! It will be very hungry hafter such a long trip. I could honly find a couple of strays for it to snack on during the journey.

1952. happyture11 June 2012, 9:45 GMT +02:00

I,ll do an Elvis on it,,,Return to sender :O) ah ha ha all shook up!!

1953. xymonau11 June 2012, 11:58 GMT +02:00

Don't shake it up, wothever you do. It eats OTHER things, too. Peeple has disappeared at its feedin' time...

1954. happyture13 June 2012, 11:54 GMT +02:00

Well, it wont get threw cuztums henny way, izzit a ferrit ?

1955. xymonau13 June 2012, 11:57 GMT +02:00

It picks its teefs wiff ferrets.

Customs? Ooh-er - blimey - I forgotted that. It loves sniffer dogs. But it can't eat more'n one hatta tyme.

1956. happyture13 June 2012, 11:59 GMT +02:00

Hello Missy, your here in real tyme how's your health n temper :O)

1957. xymonau13 June 2012, 13:52 GMT +02:00

Sory. I wented away.

My health is fine. but I got a call from the hospital to say I have to stop all my pain killing meds - anti-inflamatories. They told me originally that I needn't. Now they say I shouldn't be on one of them ever because of my pulmonary hypertension. And I have to stop the rest because they thin the blood. that includes the herbal stuff. I have started to be in pain already (I have chronic pain). Normally at this hour I'd have had some indocid. I am allowed paracetamol (which makes me sick and does nothing) and codeine (which makes me sicker, but works - and makes me talk like a junkie, all slurred). It won't last long (I've done this years ago and I remember the pain) and I'll have to take more during the night. I'm hoping it will be enough to let me sleep. I have to do this until Tuesday - no, probably Wednesday at least, and then I can't have the Indocid any more. It keeps me going.

I'll just have to wait and see and hope it is better than I contemplate. I got through this evening in a fair bit of pain by ignoring it and keeping distracted. I just had some codeine (which is out of date - I hope it hasn't turned into something bad! LOL) and then once it has made me feel yuck and eased the pain, I'll crawl into bed. this is going to be an interesting time.

By tomorrow I should be very bad tempered and drugged out.

1958. happyture15 June 2012, 12:06 GMT +02:00

Sorry to hear your in pain, i know how you feel, I dont get so many headaches now im on blood pressure tabs thank heavens, but my back injury always causes pain, nothing takes it all away so they sent me on pain management, now i know im in pain but i tell myself im not,,perfect sense why couldn't i come up with such a good idea :O)

1959. xymonau16 June 2012, 10:20 GMT +02:00

You're a better man than I, Mikey. But it hasn't been too bad, to be honest. I can't actually believe it, but paracetamol is easing it for a while (although not as long today) and I have the codeine at night (it's a mix of codeine and paracetamol) and I am getting through. I'm amazed. I feel like death from the drugs, though. They both make me nauseated and codeine makes me a bit off my face, but in an unpleasant way. I feel unwell from them. As soon as I get out of hospital, I'm going to take aspirin, and get back on the glucosamine, which really helps. I might manage without the Indocid, although I'm as stiff as a board right now. Walking puts pressure on my hip and makes it hurt more, even though it helps other things. I'll sort it out. I am getting nervous and I just want to get through this and find out the results.

I'm out of sick pay and I have only a couple of days of holiday pay left, so next week will be very costly, but it can't be helped.

Do you get short tempered when you're in pain, Mike?

1960. happyture16 June 2012, 11:45 GMT +02:00

Dezzie i just found a paracetamol that actually gives me some relief its called Actifast and they are really good they help with my headaches and back pain, DO I GET SHORT TEMPERED,,,,YES,,,yes i do, mind i do have to have my buttons pushed a bit to start me off, which happens a lot here :O)

1961. xymonau16 June 2012, 14:22 GMT +02:00

I find I begin to feel tired, and cranky, and then I realise the pain has started. I'm doing fine tonight, though.

My friend swears by rose hip extract, but it takes several weeks before it starts helping. I think I am going to get ginger tablets as well, as that has been proven to relieve inflammation. It works wonders for a sick stomach, too.

1962. happyture17 June 2012, 9:54 GMT +02:00

Well,,Cant be happy all the time can we, its not our fault is it Dezzie,,No! My accident changed me from a person that would do/go/try anything to a person who has to think before doing anything, and they wonder why we get bad tempered !! :O(

1963. xymonau17 June 2012, 10:16 GMT +02:00

Oh, well, I'm feeling fine tonight. Getting my little bag packed for the horstipple. I told my son I was feeling nervous now, and he said not to worry because he'd be there. Funny how life changes and they have to start looking after you, isn't it? I'm glad he will be there, though. He's going to have a long day. He wants to come up in the morning and stay until he's sure I'm okay. Then he will come back the next day and babysit me in a motel for another night. After that, it's anybody's guess. I'm hoping I'm well enough to drive home on the Thursday.

1964. happyture18 June 2012, 7:13 GMT +02:00

He's only repaying back a small portion of love bless him, I know sometimes you think they don't give a rats arse until something happens and they are there for you without question, strange old thing this love thing, i,ll never really understand how it works :O)

1965. xymonau24 June 2012, 12:01 GMT +02:00

I guess if you really love someone, you just don't want them to feel pain.

1966. happyture25 June 2012, 0:15 GMT +02:00

Yeah,,and when you dont love some one you want to give um pain...

1967. xymonau25 June 2012, 10:17 GMT +02:00

No. I don't always. I was once treated abominably by a work supervisor, who manipulated a situation to transfer me into a job I hated. I really detested her at the time, but I didn't lose sleep over her. I just got another job. Later, she was caught faking qualifications and frogmarched off the premises. My former workmates phoned me straight away, crowing about it. I just couldn't even feel simple satisfaction. I had genuinely moved on. I still dislike her, and I'm not unhappy she was sacked, but I simply don't care. I have ended up in a far better job because of her actions, even though it took a lot of years for it all to fall into place.

However, sometimes I want YOU to feel pain. I don't know why, really. Prob'ly juss b'corse you is a Pomgolian. Tha's henuff.

1968. happyture26 June 2012, 7:59 GMT +02:00

What a horrible women she must have been, but sounds like she got what was coming to her,,, I just feel sad for you,,,yes sad,,,how could anyone want to cause me pain,,Im am friendly,happy, sociable,witty,charming,handsome,hintellygent, good looking,handsome,clean,good looking.....

1969. xymonau26 June 2012, 8:10 GMT +02:00

modest - yew forgetted modest

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera