Rgbstock forum

forum > Software > Rainbow Folders

Rainbow Folders

1. crisderaud4 August 2010, 16:17 GMT +02:00

Rainbow Folders is a unique application that allows you to change color of any icon representing any folder. To make it short: with this program you can colorize your folders.

Works well with all Windows versions including Win 7.

Really makes your folders stand out so they are easier to find.

http://www.english.aionel.net/

2. micromoth9 August 2010, 22:42 GMT +02:00

Hi Cris,
Thought I should let you know that when I came to download this programme my security software (McAfee) threw up a warning message that said "In our tests, this download contained programmes some people would consider adware, spyware or other potentially unwanted programmes".

3. crisderaud10 August 2010, 2:15 GMT +02:00

There is no ill effect from using this software once you get past the security software warning. I have it installed on a Vista machine and my main machine with Windows 7. Many system utilities get flagged because they mess with the system files but are mostly false positives.

I don't run all the software that I post, but I do find them from safe sources and this is one I do use and I find it very handy to find commonly used folders among all the yellow folders without having to read the labels.

When a program is offered at so many major download sites as this one is, that is a good indicator that the software is safe to use.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera