Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > Camera for Christmas!

Camera for Christmas!

1. happyture13 December 2011, 7:37 GMT +01:00

Well its that time of year again, the photography shops are full to the britches with sparkly new cameras with more pixels and wonder gadgetry than you can wave a stick at, I am looking for a new camera but dont want to have a wheelbarrow to carry it around, I have been looking closely at the Panasonic G3 amazed at the size and control this camera seems to have, yet i am concerned that the iso settings only goes down to 160iso,,,,that i feel is rather high as my little fuji and Big Nikon go down much lower around 80iso with the fuji and 100iso with the Nikon,,,I can hear you all saying OMG he's rambling again, BUT i would love to hear your opinions on the many cameras that are on the market at the moment.

602. xymonau27 September 2012, 11:46 GMT +02:00

I shall not kill you for your ignorance, cheeky Pomgolian male! I shall juss tell you that I yam juss now savourin' a Coconut Delight - a delicious ball of toasted coconut meringue streaked wiff dark chocolate an' onna dark chocolate disc base. Enjoy yer digestives, woncha?

603. micromoth27 September 2012, 13:28 GMT +02:00

Coconut delight? A reel late cumma! I woz eatin Spanish Gold (as woz calld then) wen I woz a nipper! Orso coconut merangs. Coconut delight indeed - no chantz!

604. xymonau27 September 2012, 15:57 GMT +02:00

Kereckt. No chance for YOU! I has a packet an' I is not afraid to use 'em!

605. micromoth27 September 2012, 17:48 GMT +02:00

Yez, but the big kwestyun is WOT do you use 'em for? Hmm? I fink we should be tole. (But only in privat.)

606. xymonau27 September 2012, 22:14 GMT +02:00

*burp* I'm not tellin'!

Later today I am inflicting another trip to Brisbane on myself, so I will be absent for a few days. I want you all to play nicely and keep the place tidy for me. And stay outa my flippin' biskits!

607. micromoth27 September 2012, 22:51 GMT +02:00

Pssst! Mikey - do yer fink we could 'ave 'er kidknapped? There's kokernut delites at stake here!

608. happyture28 September 2012, 19:35 GMT +02:00

Kokernut gets stuck B'tween me tooths an it reely hanoys me, I likes me hobnobs with chocolate on, well i likes the chocolate on um, i lick it off and Ma eats the biscuit bit i leave, same as the chocolate brazils i like the chocolate an Ma likes the nuts :O)

609. xymonau1 October 2012, 12:44 GMT +02:00

Murder an' recyclin' sucked bikskits. Hyme away free nights, an' thass wotchoreupto? Right - outa here, the lot o' you! I has some serious bikskit eatin' to do. I bort anuvver packet of the Coconut Delights. An' they has been seasoned wiffa long road trip inna rain.

610. micromoth1 October 2012, 13:08 GMT +02:00

Dez, yore sposter dunk em in TEA not the rain!

611. xymonau1 October 2012, 13:38 GMT +02:00

Spoken like a true Pomgolian! Dunk? TEA?! You hasta dunk yors corze they tastes so flippin' awful. We, onna uvver hand, has perfeckshion an' dunkin' wood destroy the finesse ov OUR bikskits.

612. micromoth1 October 2012, 14:11 GMT +02:00

Cods wallup. We Brits hev long had speshal biskits jus for tea. Vere called "Nice" biskits, an after dunkin they stay in wun peese jus long enuff to oist them up to yer marf. Wun secon too long an they drop bak in yor tea! Grate fun. Speshly with the in-laws. (Didjer no in-laws is wurs than outlaws, ho ho, thas Brit hooma but we no its hard for n Ozzie to compre.. comper.. unnerstand.) Coconut Delites jus don meshur up to dunkin delight.

613. xymonau1 October 2012, 15:09 GMT +02:00

We gots Nice bikskits, too. Plain wiff shoogar on top. We dunks those 'cause they's dry an' very ordinary. Nah, we is the lan' ov the TIM TAM!

614. micromoth1 October 2012, 17:57 GMT +02:00

Tim Tam? Is that like TomTom but sens yoo the rong way? Splains a lot!

615. xymonau2 October 2012, 11:57 GMT +02:00

Somewhat like your Penguin bikskits, only better. We stealed you hydea, an' then himprooveded it.

Hennyways, tonyte it's Lolly gobble bliss bombs, an' you can keep yer bikkies.

616. micromoth2 October 2012, 13:13 GMT +02:00

Well, yoo mitave nikked our idea, but callin it TimTam??? Wot kinderv a name's vat?
Enyway, we've got sherbert dabs, and that takes sum likkin!

617. xymonau2 October 2012, 22:52 GMT +02:00

Are those a biscuit? We have lollies that are dipped in sherbet, and also sherbet cones with marshmallow in the top. When I was little, we had bags of sherbet with a little plastic spoon to dip in it.

Tim Tams - wot's inna name? Delicious. Of course, I can't eat them because I can't have dairy. I have to settle for a milk-free after dinner mint sold in Aldi.

618. happyture19 October 2012, 7:27 GMT +02:00

Hay wood yoo beeleeve hit,,Panasonic the headghog have only gone an bought out a new model, i honly had mine 10 munfs and out it pops a new model Phfff ,well let me tell yoo this four nuffink i wont be trading my G3 in no siree i wont :O)

619. xymonau19 October 2012, 9:16 GMT +02:00

You take beyootiful photos wiffit, so I woodent, iver. They are always updating, and I can only manage the old cameras. Never mind, it's just as well I'm not fussy.

Now, about those sherbet dabs - wot the flippin heck are they?

620. happyture19 October 2012, 11:43 GMT +02:00

Sherbet Dabs ohh yes i aint had one of them's in a long time, well there are two kinds one is a little bag filled with sherbet and a little lollipop to dip in it, the other which was my personal favourite was the sherbet fountain this is a smallish tube containing sherbet with a liquorish straw that you have to bite the end off and suck the sherbet powder up mmmmmmmmm, then when finished you eat the straw yum yum yum :O)

621. xymonau20 October 2012, 10:20 GMT +02:00

Oh, well, we had those. We had a little spoon in the bag of sherbet, and we have little wafer cones with marshmallow in the top, filled with sherbet, and with a licorice straw, so you got to eat the straw and the cone. They still sell them, but without the straw. Now my mouth is watering! Hey, I found some lollies that are just so delicious. You'd have them there as they're distributed by Aldi and made in Germany. Haribo sour Zoo lollies. They are so delicious, and I'm not a lolly person. The sourness is in the lolly itself, not just on the outside coating.

622. happyture15 November 2012, 10:01 GMT +01:00

Hey,,Hey Dezzie,,,,,,Wunder hiff santa will brung me another chamera four Christmas this yeer .......

623. xymonau15 November 2012, 10:51 GMT +01:00

Is your old one still working? It's a Panasonic, isn't it? Well, I will ask him gfor you butchoo havvent allus been good, has you? I know! I'll senjoo my old one. Not many megglepixels, but it worksa treat!

How have you been, Mikey?

624. happyture15 November 2012, 12:19 GMT +01:00

I have been OK thanks Dezzie, Busy but OK, how you been keeping :o)

625. xymonau15 November 2012, 12:48 GMT +01:00

Busy, too. Had a few bouts of sickness, but otherwise I'm fighting fit. Wanna fight?

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera