Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > Anyone using Google Buzz at the moment?

Anyone using Google Buzz at the moment?

1. GerbenVanErkelens22 February 2010, 20:40 GMT +01:00

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody is using Google Buzz at the moment.
I'm pretty into it right now, but am still figuring out what the power of that little tool is.

2. GerbenVanErkelens24 February 2010, 15:11 GMT +01:00

can I conclude here that nobody is buzzing here? How about LinkedIn?

3. crisderaud24 February 2010, 17:01 GMT +01:00

I don't instant message. It's much too fast for me.

If I were 35 years younger and not as blind, I'd probably be with you on these.

4. GerbenVanErkelens24 February 2010, 19:42 GMT +01:00

major lol :) It's not really like twitter, there are some nice and interesting groups on it that can give a lot of interesting information.

All the folks who are "chatting" there daily activities I just block or don't follow :)
But I have to concure (do I write that good?) with you about the speed, sometimes it's way to fast!

5. krayker10 March 2010, 3:50 GMT +01:00

buzz is a nice feature, but, all that constant stream of tweets / buzz was too much attention to my usual laid back style :) I turned buzz off for that reason, even social networking is too wired!

6. GerbenVanErkelens10 March 2010, 8:15 GMT +01:00

I blocked every twitter feeding guy that was flooding the stream. That's to easy in my opinion to use a new feature. Like flooding it with items of another one.

7. krayker10 March 2010, 8:24 GMT +01:00

I felt buzz was too busy! hurtling down madly towards a me centric world. everyone's not cut out to be a celebrity. but yeah, these little utilities are a great leveler, I kind like to see whats happening around me, watch the sequence of event from an outside perspective rather than from inside it.
I tried social networking - found it very useful to find long lost friends, later I felt its a great tool for people in school/ college or someone just out of college. the dust eventually settles, and you'd want to do something more useful than wait for a scrap/ tweet/ or whatever it is in that particular "social" as google calls it.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera