Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > newborn baby stock photos

newborn baby stock photos

1. debsch2 September 2014, 8:39 GMT +02:00

Helloooooo!
I have a newborn (four weeks old!) and an entry-level DSLR. Since I'll be taking heaps of photos of our new baby for personal use, I just wondered if there are any pics that I could take that would be useful on RGBStock as a stock photo? If you think of anything, within reason, please post your request below, and I'll keep it in mind next time the camera is switched on.
:)

2. xymonau2 September 2014, 12:46 GMT +02:00

Congratulations, Deb! Boy or girl? How big was he/she at birth? Are you doing well? Is this your first baby?

Any baby photos with their eyes open look good. But I think most cute baby photos are popular. Pale and uncluttered backgrounds work best. Car safety seat? Baby equipment and nappies? Tiny hands and feet. Babies asleep on their tummies. Little ears, etc. If it appeals to the eye, it can be used. Have a look at what is already here and the highest downloads to give you an idea, and try to work out why the photo is popular. Incorporate the appealing bits into your own photos.

3. debsch5 September 2014, 5:38 GMT +02:00

Thanks Dez.
Girl, 7lb, yes and no :)
The small hands and feet don't stay small for long... I'll have a look at what's out there and see what I can do. I've taken some mumma/bubba hand shots but not sure if they're up to scratch. Will upload them and let admin decide.

4. xymonau5 September 2014, 6:55 GMT +02:00

That's lovely. And 7lb is a perfect and dainty size. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos.

5. Jannatul_Shumi4 September 2015, 11:23 GMT +02:00

First congratulation, though I am bit late still a good wishes for your baby. And now want to the pics here!

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera