Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Uploading Error 503

Uploading Error 503

1. coolhewitt2312 December 2014, 3:36 GMT +01:00

I was recently having trouble uploading photo's to the website. It says error 503. I can only upload 1 or 2 photo's at a time. I noticed the forum has been very quiet for awhile. Where is everybody??

2. xymonau12 December 2014, 12:45 GMT +01:00

Not sure about the error, but someone will answer soon. I think we are just plain busy or caught up with real life right now, given the nearness of Christmas. I have been sick and off work for quite a while (and more to come), and I know others have been unwell, etc. Hopefully we will all get back into the swing of things soon. :o)

3. jazza14 December 2014, 22:04 GMT +01:00

At this moment I have no clue what could went wrong. Maybe the server was busy or the route from your country to the Netherlands, where the Rgbstock server is, was too long. If these type of errors continue, please let us know.

4. coolhewitt2316 December 2014, 0:51 GMT +01:00

I will try to upload another batch of photo this week. I stopped uploading last time because its takes too much time to upload one by one. I recently start to promote RGB on my YouTube channel. I've been busy learning my new animation software. It's great software. anyway, thanks for the information .

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera