Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > I can cope with the rejection!

I can cope with the rejection!

1. ColinBrough14 March 2010, 14:34 GMT +01:00

A note of thanks for the, thankfully fairly few, rejections I received when I imported my SXC gallery. It wasn't the fact that they were rejected, but the manner, which was good! Lots of helpful detail - eg where in the image the possible copyright issues were - or explanation, rather than having to guess. I realise that as the site grows this level of individual attention will be hard to sustain, but it is great just now!

Kudos to the reviewers.

Colin

2. krayker14 March 2010, 17:27 GMT +01:00

I had a few rejections too, the images weren't up to scratch to the new standards which have moved up a few notches.

3. crisderaud14 March 2010, 17:34 GMT +01:00

Some of mine didn't cut the mustard either!

4. micromoth14 March 2010, 18:26 GMT +01:00

I had a few rejections too. As just an amateur photographer, I find it really helpful to know what was wrong and why, so my grateful thanks to the assessors, they're doing a fantastic job.

5. GerbenVanErkelens14 March 2010, 20:03 GMT +01:00

I only got one rejection which was legite of course. And I also uploaded a few more which got rejected at SXC.

6. fishmonk14 March 2010, 20:24 GMT +01:00

Me too. It's just part of the process. We've got to keep a high standard from day one. It's not just pointless, but damaging to us if we accept photos which are not top quality. Great job, guys.

7. xymonau15 March 2010, 2:35 GMT +01:00

Well, there are a few of mine that made it (not all did) that really aren't good, but they definitely had a lot of downloads anyway. I'm too scared to point them out, or the forum police might decide to prosecute! LOL

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera