Rgbstock forum

forum > Newbie chat > Help! Looking for a way to save "photographers" to a favourites list

Help! Looking for a way to save "photographers" to a favourites list

1. rkelly767 July 2010, 14:02 GMT +02:00

I've looked . . .and I could be being completely dense, but is there a way of saving my favourite photographers in a favourites list?

Many thanks

Rachel

2. fishmonk7 July 2010, 18:39 GMT +02:00

hmmm, I don't think so - tho it's a good idea. lets see what we can do to attract the attention of those who can...

3. lennie7 July 2010, 21:21 GMT +02:00

Currently we have a bit of a workaround, you can download your favorite and it will show up in your recently downloaded list:

http://www.rgbstock.com/downloads

4. krayker8 July 2010, 9:25 GMT +02:00

I quite like the what's been downloaded list. its a different version of favourites. I also refer to my commented pages - I comment on images I like instantly. so that ways I can keep track of what i like too :)

5. lennie9 July 2010, 9:29 GMT +02:00

As our site is pretty new, we are still adding some basic features. I think bookmarks in some form is a something which should be pretty high on our list. I'm working on adding more search-options right now. Because people think that is most important right now. After that bookmarks is probably a very good idea.

Also see my little status report here:

http://www.rgbstock.com/forum/msg/101/7

So looking at what you mentioned, I thinik we need 3 types of bookmarks:
- images/photos
- photographers
- searches

And I ones had the idea to create an RSS-feed for search-results, so you can see from your RSS-reader what is new in a search-result.

6. krayker19 July 2010, 11:12 GMT +02:00

yes, search options I think is the most important one, which directly impacts the users first. I wish the authors/ artists/ photographers included more keywords. I think the admin could make an important change - have the right to add more keywords if needed ? it would be very useful. because I see that there are many images with very few keywords.

7. lennie20 July 2010, 0:54 GMT +02:00

I'm sad to say I've not made as much progress lately as I wanted. Part of it because it's very warm. It slows me down a lot. :-(

8. xymonau24 September 2010, 11:07 GMT +02:00

But you're a panda, not a reptile...

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera