Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > 4 seasons on 45 seconds

4 seasons on 45 seconds

1. jimdaly9817 February 2011, 18:39 GMT +01:00

Stumbled across this one - thought you might like it.

194. xymonau29 March 2011, 10:20 GMT +02:00

Well, that's wonderful, really. The whole point of parenting is to grow them, and it sounds like you did a good job. My son will be 34 this year. It really is amazing where the years go, and how life changes, isn't it?

The peninsula area looks just beautiful! I'd like to see Wales and Scotland. I think it would be fascinating to see where my forebears come from. But also to see the beauty of both places.

195. happyture29 March 2011, 12:54 GMT +02:00

Lets not talk of flying time any more makes one feel fossilized, I love Wales,,,, and Scotland, well what more can be said about the beauty of Scotland that has not already been said, a fantastically wild untamed place, i really enjoyed my stay up there, you should check it out, look up family if you know where they are, And say hello :O)

196. xymonau30 March 2011, 10:45 GMT +02:00

I don't really think I'll ever have the money to go. But it's a nice dream. New Zealand is a most beautiful country. It's European green, and with a cool climate, snow, and beautiful countryside. It's so completely different from Australia, and yet so close. I've never been, but my son has, and he thought it was stunning. There are so many places on the planet that still have natural beauty, but I don't know how long they will be there. Reminds me of Douglas Adam's book, "Last Chance to See". (There was a recent TV show of the same name.)

197. happyture30 March 2011, 12:16 GMT +02:00

Yeah, or the bucket list, Hey this is getting a bit morbid, and i dont do morbid, no sir'ee like to do happy as munch as possible, Yes New Zeeland is a fantastic place, and i am told that the lamb is beautiful, Do you know i cant eat lamb, no way no how, just makes me ill every time, anywho i can feel meself wondering again, I would love to visit Australia as i like plenty heat and creepy crawlies so id be at home there, One day,,,One day,,,

198. xymonau30 March 2011, 14:36 GMT +02:00

Do you think it's because lamb is so fatty? I have stopped eating a lot of meat these days, but every so often I crave it, and will cook something. I used to like lamb more than any other meat. But now it all tastes a bit awful to me. I'm sure I'm healthier for it.

Well, there is plenty of heat in summer. Don't visit the southern states in winter if you like to be warm. It actually does get cold here in winter, but it's usually not the relentless chilled to the bone kind of cold. It is in New South Wales and further south, though. And in the high regions in Qld - like Toowoomba and Stanthorpe. So what sort of places would interest you, Mike? E.g., beaches, cities, etc, or particular landmarks?

199. happyture30 March 2011, 15:30 GMT +02:00

Yes maybe the fat thingy, lamb is fatty aint it, Ha , that reminds me, My partner and her sister once thought that it was all in my mind, you know a psychological thing, and they made a curry with lamb and told me it was beef, I was totally unaware what they had done and tucked into my beef curry,,half way through i started to feel unwell, I then seen then doing that women only thing, you know when you talk to each other without any words coming out, like lip sinking or miming ,,,then OO0000ooooowww dont eat any more its "LAMB" You'll be ill,, Now that,s the female logic i just dont quite grasp, I dont eat very much meat really, maybe i should cut it out too?? anyway's i,m rambling again aint i ...

Let me tell you Dezzie, if i could get myself into Australia i would love to work my way around the coastline as it looks fantastic, the whole island looks beautiful so i think i would just wonder around soaking it all up clicking away as i go...Ah dreams are free aren't they ???

200. Groningen30 March 2011, 19:11 GMT +02:00

uh the whole island??

it' s a bloody continent, mind you!

201. happyture30 March 2011, 19:19 GMT +02:00

Yeah i know, but i walk really fast.. :O)

202. xymonau31 March 2011, 14:15 GMT +02:00

And it's a good excuse not to go home. :P

203. happyture31 March 2011, 15:47 GMT +02:00

Tell ya Dezzie, if i was a homing Racing pigeon i would have been necked!!!

204. Groningen1 April 2011, 0:13 GMT +02:00

and stewed

with carrots and onions
thyme and sage

;-)

205. happyture1 April 2011, 9:46 GMT +02:00

Zactly!!!!

206. xymonau2 April 2011, 10:28 GMT +02:00

I've never eaten pigeon. I would if it had been killed humanely. But not with carrots.

I has been working an extra day today. Had to go to a meeting - you should have seen the posh boardroom (it was at a university), and it was interesting company. But I doesn't like working on my daze off.

207. happyture2 April 2011, 10:41 GMT +02:00

OVERTIME,,,more muny, you'll need a wheelbarrow to collect your wages next month Dezzie, Was it a fun meeting with little triangle sandwiches and cheese n pineapple on sticks n things, or one of them hard done to meetings where all you get is ,,,,,I think there's a vending machine on the first floor,,,,Oh and the lifts are out!!!! cuz i really hate them kind of meetings!!!

208. xymonau2 April 2011, 11:06 GMT +02:00

Nope - not paid for it. Maybe some time off inna loo. There waz sangers, but bein' as how I'm lergic to dairy an nobody thought to tell the sanger maker, I had only orange juice. Nuffink on sticks, an' I don't carry mine to work.

209. happyture2 April 2011, 11:11 GMT +02:00

Ha,,,I would have done the fantastic Houdini disappearing trick, only to appear with a full belly a hour later, i meen ,, you gotta eat or you die for heavens sakes!!!

210. xymonau2 April 2011, 11:19 GMT +02:00

Nah, I had a big breakfast, because this happens all the time. I'm as fat as a pig, so I could miss a hundred lunches and I'd be fine. I got home around 3pm, and I tucked into a huge bowl of guacamole and soft leathery fresh bread rolls. I now never want to see another avocado as long as I live.

Because the meeting was in a nearby town, and I haven't been there for more than 20 years, I would have gotten so lost, even if I'd had time. But I saw how beautiful the ocean was, and if tomorrow is fine, I might drive down and take some pics. Might not have the energy, though. Work on Monday, stitches out, and it's another busy one coming up. I can't wait to wash my back properly and scratch and scratch and scratch. If they put another dressing on it and tell me not to get it wet, I'm going to ignore 'em!

211. happyture2 April 2011, 16:01 GMT +02:00

Rrrretch,,,,Eeeerrrrk,,,,Retch,,,,Huweeee,,,guacamole,,Nasty nasty nasty unfriendly, tastes like poo, nasty horrible, retched, How could you ,,,why,why,,,did sumeone force you to eat eat,,,was that all you had in the house and all the shops was shut??? Dont tell me you,,you,,you like it???? I can understand the fresh bread,,,But guacabloodymoleeee Eeeek...

Yeah go down to the sea, take some photo's show um to me to show me what a blue sky and white fluffy clouds with a sun in it for good measure should look like becuz we dont get um very often here, and when we do they dont last,, Now bout you infestation, Personally and this is just tween me an you, Do you know then there Herbal dog collars,, well i wear one of them , and they last for 6 mumths at a time and cheap as chips too,, I haven't scratched in weeks...

212. xymonau2 April 2011, 16:26 GMT +02:00

Avocado, truss tomatoes, and a hint of finely diced onion, with lots of salt and a tiny bit of pepper = heaven. I know not everyone likes avocado, but some are sweet and nutty-flavoured and are a perfect marriage with tomatoes. I hope it does scare you. Do as I say or I'll make you eat a bowl full!

I'm not sure I remember what the sun looks like. It won't stop raining or being overcast here. The long range forecast is for lots of rain over the next FIVE YEARS! ARRGH! I always look forward to autumn when it's really dry. Not last year or this year, I'm afraid.

I usually use sheep dip, but I am right out at the moment. There's nothing better than a darn good scratch after weeks of putting up with an itch. I can get back to two showers a day. I'm so nervous about getting this darn dressing wet. The last one fell off after getting soaking wet.

213. happyture2 April 2011, 18:06 GMT +02:00

Sorry,,,No, Sounds even worserer when you mention twomato's, onions are ok, nice on a butty with a tiny lump of cheese,

I am not liking rain, bloody stuff gets you wet, ruins your hair do ( females only ) but spose we all need it dont we, the planet seems to be changing faster now, global warming is causing many of these kind of weather changes, I would like to see how our planet is doing in another 500 years time..

Sheep dip, oh you skin flint, i find that a little caustic, makes me itch a bit,, Na, tell ya, try the herbal collar gurl, you wont look back,,,,no really, because the collars pinch a bit if you try...

214. xymonau3 April 2011, 5:07 GMT +02:00

Then my shame would be public, Mikey. I don't think I could do that. The only time I regret being single is when I can't scratch my back! Oh, the bliss of having your back scratched!

215. happyture3 April 2011, 13:06 GMT +02:00

Bless you Dezzie ,,,come ere i,ll scratch ya back for ya,,Thats what friends iz for,,I know you'd do the same for me wouldn't you Hummmm!!!

216. xymonau3 April 2011, 14:23 GMT +02:00

Mebbe you'd hafta shave it first.

217. happyture3 April 2011, 15:18 GMT +02:00

Who's?? Mine or yours?? :OP

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera