Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > woohoo Im on the front page and the shock has sent me funny,,,,er!

woohoo Im on the front page and the shock has sent me funny,,,,er!

1. happyture18 February 2011, 9:34 GMT +01:00

Thanks, could of warned me though, as the shock has made me go all Funny-er than normal... :o)

1226. xymonau2 October 2011, 2:57 GMT +02:00

I find the damp weather is what gets to me - and I guess snow is damp. But the cold itself isn't a problem. In summer it's very humid here, and that's when i feel the most aches and pains. That might be the other reason I look forward to winter.

I'm hoping my radical diet change might help some of those aches and pains, anyway. It will take time, of course. I still haven't refined it.

1227. happyture2 October 2011, 8:20 GMT +02:00

Yeah damp not good for you, gets into your bones it do and makes you feel old, think thats why i liked Lanzerote its hot and as dry as a bone, little moisture about there, so maybe in that direction me would head, i would like to wake up and think to myself Ah yeah T shirt and shorts and not woolly jumper and wellys ..

1228. xymonau2 October 2011, 9:59 GMT +02:00

Ah, then sunny Queensland - floods and all - is the place for you!

1229. happyture2 October 2011, 10:24 GMT +02:00

We have floods here, not quit on that scale but bad enough, the driest place in oztralia will do me, hot hot and more hot,,ahh yes, the only heat im use to here comes out of a eco heater and costs me £2.50 a day.. oh to have it for free would be heaven,,,heaven i say....

1230. xymonau2 October 2011, 10:34 GMT +02:00

You would love Townsville. It doesn't have a lot of rain, and the winter is fleeting, if at all. You can feel your skin frying in the direct sunlight. My family was there until I was about 5 yrs old, but we went back a lot. Then my uni was located there, and I would travel there a couple of times a year for practical subjects. I remember sitting in the shade each moening with the smokers, after breakfast. They'd have their smoke - maybe 10 or fifteen minutes, then we'd walk about a quarter of a kilometre to our lectures, and reverse that in the afternoon. That was all the sun I got, but after two weeks, my untannable skin was getting golden. As were all my freckles! LOL Yes, you'd love the heat up there.

1231. happyture2 October 2011, 10:54 GMT +02:00

Ah that sounds nice, i really do like the heat,my family can not understand how i go golden brown and not burn as i am blonde haired, must have something to do with my olive skin tone, my father had olive skin yet out of 6 children that we know of i am the only one with olive skin, strange but true,,,,freckles, a friend of mine has that many freckles it looks like a tan, he's got that many they has joined up,,so funny,,

1232. xymonau2 October 2011, 12:06 GMT +02:00

It's not odd. I have one sister with dark brown hair and very olive skin, one with black hair and white skin that tans easily, my hair is dark blonde and I have white skin that burns very easily and hardly tans. (I must add that we're all very old, so our hair is really a matching grey these days! LOL) My mother had black hair and olive skin, and my father had dark brown hair and nice, tannable light coloured skin. If I didn't look so much like my father, I'd swear the milkman was responsible for me.

1233. happyture3 October 2011, 8:46 GMT +02:00

Yeah know what you mean, i have grey going through mine now,,,starting to look like a badger,,,,which is worrying, myself and 2 sisters have blonde hair, my eldest brother youngest brother and sister have dark hair, split right down the middle you might say,,,I of course are the most handsome charming and indeed intelligent of all,,,,,,,cant,,do,,,it i,m lying,,,Ok the second most handsome charming intelligent of all,,,,Errr....Well if you dont count the other 5 i am :O)

1234. xymonau3 October 2011, 11:16 GMT +02:00

I'm afraid I'm the plainest in my family. I have one sister who was stunning when she was young. The other was pretty and turned heads. My adopted sister was very pretty, and my sister who died was also attractive when she was young. In fact one of my granddaughters looks a lot like her. It would have been nice to be pretty, but then you don't have as much trauma when your looks fade, that's for sure.

1235. happyture4 October 2011, 8:27 GMT +02:00

Well Dezzie, I have just gotta say it, you know me if it enters me head it falls out me mouth,,you look pretty darn good on ya avatar, yes indeedy, made me think of this :O)

http://youtu.be/vmAo19K_E8o

1236. xymonau4 October 2011, 13:16 GMT +02:00

Oh, you know how to sweet talk people, doncha, Mikey? Thank you. But I am very ordinary - and now old on top of that! LOL If I can get it uploaded somewhere, I'll show you a photo of my beautiful sister. It's from the 60s, and she has one of those hideous teased up-on-the head hairstyles, but it shows how lovely she was.

I am past caring. There are other more important things to consider on this planet.

Now - have you been good today?

1237. happyture4 October 2011, 23:36 GMT +02:00

A beehive hair style ! think that was a magical hair style....a few hours of back combing and a couple of tins of hair spray and hey presto!!!
Well,,,I cant tell i lie, i been a little bit bad and a little bit good,,,the bad bit was the best :O)

1238. xymonau5 October 2011, 6:22 GMT +02:00

If it involved bein' cruel to yer Ma, then I is not happy.

1239. happyture5 October 2011, 9:06 GMT +02:00

No,,no,,nothing like that, but, i didnt know i could run that fast, and i wont be eating there again? Was on the blo kart yesterday,,,had some fun, now i feel like a bus has hit me or maybe a tank ran over me,,but T'was worth it for the fun..

1240. xymonau5 October 2011, 10:28 GMT +02:00

In a previous job (homeless men's service) in the city, we used to have a sort of regular customer, who never paid his bills. He spent most of his time in jail, however, as he was a notorious fine diner, who simply never paid for his food. He would order the best things on a menu, and have wonderful meals, then get up and walk off. He had done this about 140 times or so in the city, I believe, although probably far more often than that. He was famous for it, banned from everywhere, and was often on television and in the papers. What the public didn't get was that he was quite crazy. Although it seems very self-seeking to do that, he just couldn't help himself, and he was constantly in jail for the same thing, over and over.

I sincerely hope you are not developing the same disorder. I'll tell on you, you know.

So you finally got to go out on the doodad. That's excellent. I hope your sore muscles are feeling better soon.

1241. happyture5 October 2011, 11:48 GMT +02:00

Funny you say that the satisfaction tasted better than the food, but as we sat in the car belching and burping i did feel a tiny bit of guilt,,but that soon passed with a good fart! Anyways Dezzie i has the flu now, Sniffle wretch Chuuurkkkkkkkkkk, spit! Ker,,,ching bulls eye! got it offa my grandson bless his little viruses,, got a nose like Rudolf.. apart from that my arms n legs feel like they is made of jello, but i,ll be ok, where's me whiskey!!!

1242. xymonau5 October 2011, 12:03 GMT +02:00

Oh, don't do that. Give your poor body a chance to fight the bug properly. I hope you're feeling better soon, Mike.

I can't believe you really did that! I thought you were joking! One of my sisters was like that. She loved to get away with not paying. When I was all of four or five years old, she used to take me to the local movie theatre, and we would sneak in at interval. Mind you, the movies were dreadful - old Shirley Temple ones, as I recall. Well, we had no TV in that area at that time, so you'd watch anything, really. But she got a great kick out of it.

1243. happyture5 October 2011, 14:43 GMT +02:00

Sniff, why not whiskey? my father always drank whiskey to kill his cold and he lived to the great age of 67 sniff,, snurp, pop, zzzeee, hissss!

And Dezzie its not such a big deal doing a runner, i only do it now and then,, Monday Wednesday and a Friday in-between i have sandwiches

1244. xymonau5 October 2011, 14:55 GMT +02:00

You don't deserve teefs.

1245. happyture5 October 2011, 22:49 GMT +02:00

Hey! no need for talk like that,,i dont know what gets into you sumtimes madam, And i was gonna let you try me vapour rub but you can forget it now! huh!

Did you notice how many have joined "Picture Fantastic" my group on facebook! only blooming 22 lovely friendly people and its growing, now i am going funnyerer!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/164263426937005/

1246. xymonau6 October 2011, 13:09 GMT +02:00

It's a great group, but I just don't have the energy for Facebook very often. Some excellent photos there.

Have you smeared yourself all over with the vapourub, Mikey? I think the stuff is horrible.

1247. happyture6 October 2011, 20:00 GMT +02:00

Thank you Dezzie, the group is starting to grow, i shall see how this works, if it takes off i shall open a site for photography abscessed people who will show you theirs if you show yours first, bless them :O)

Vapour rub is wonderful stuff, i rubs it all over it helps me breath!

1248. xymonau6 October 2011, 23:28 GMT +02:00

I remember it being slathered liberally on me when I was a kid. I just hate the greasy feel. I hate the smell, too. Nah, I just hate the stuff. No hugs for YOU, Mikey!

I hope you feel better soon, though.

I have to go for part one of this stress test thing today. i go to work for a couple of hours and that takes the rest of the day. Not the actuall stress test - thet's Tuesday - but they make me radioactive (look out!) and take pretty pictures of my innards. Perhaps I can post them on your site?

1249. happyture7 October 2011, 8:50 GMT +02:00

You dont need that done,,lordy lordy you'll glow after that,,mind you'll save on the electric bill, you'll light your own way like a glow worm :O)

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera