Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > woohoo Im on the front page and the shock has sent me funny,,,,er!

woohoo Im on the front page and the shock has sent me funny,,,,er!

1. happyture18 February 2011, 9:34 GMT +01:00

Thanks, could of warned me though, as the shock has made me go all Funny-er than normal... :o)

1418. Gramps22 November 2011, 8:19 GMT +01:00

Ah Dez my dear, Happy forgot to tell you, they aint wanabees theys hasbeens. Taste a bit like stale baked beans. Your not on your own, even we can't remember half of them, the other half we don't want to remember.

1419. happyture22 November 2011, 11:37 GMT +01:00

Ha ha quite right Phil, When you stop and think what have they made a show from,, Aunt Sally out of wurzel Gummidge,,,Willie the retired jocky, the red head from hang on let me just remove the cobwebs,,oh yeah Hart to Hart...my god just how desperate are the British viewers!!!

1420. Gramps22 November 2011, 15:09 GMT +01:00

Ah, you're mistaking Lorraine Chase for our Una Stubbs. Lorraines only claim to fame woz 'Luton airport' . Does look like an Aunt Sally though.

1421. happyture23 November 2011, 0:18 GMT +01:00

Yes of course, Una Stubbs bless her,,maybe they'll have her on next year!!!

1422. Gramps23 November 2011, 8:34 GMT +01:00

I'd love to see a old rockers one with say, Ozzy Osbourne, Cliff, Mick Jagger etc on. It would be interesting to see how fast the camp would split into those hidden by the smoke and those surrounded by a aura of innocence; those who are fully in control of themselves and those who are stoned out of their minds :0)

1423. happyture23 November 2011, 11:02 GMT +01:00

Ha ha ha ha,,Yeah,,would be a massive hit i think,, now that i would like to see... I,m laffing just thinking about it :O)

1424. Gramps23 November 2011, 13:31 GMT +01:00

I can just imagine Cliff doing his Wimbledon bit; after a quick rendition of 'Mistletoe and Wine' I don't think snakes and spiders would be his biggest worry, that's if he got past the first two chords. I can just see Ozzy eating anything put in front of him but being sick if they offered him water to wash it down with.

1425. happyture24 November 2011, 9:45 GMT +01:00

Yeah,, I bet Ozzy aint drunk water in a while, it would be so funny to see, :O)

1426. xymonau24 November 2011, 10:25 GMT +01:00

OOOOERRRGH! I watched TV in the motel room. That program was advertised! Is this payback for "Neighbours" and "Home and Away"? Oh, and the really awful bargain show was on, as well. The host - I have no idea who he is - has possibly the worst teeth in history. If a female with teeth like that tried to get a TV job, she'd be laughed out of the room.

I am glad I don't see TV much. It's really bad for me, and addictive.

As for celebrities in the wilderness, I think people who have never done it tough would be the best. Any suggestions?

1427. happyture25 November 2011, 9:51 GMT +01:00

I only watch educational programs like the discovery channel, wildlife programs, tom n jerry, the simpsons, peppa pig, i must admit i too do find the latter very addictive,

As for celebrities in the wilderness, Margaret Thatcher, Tony Blair, Boy George, George Michael , Ben Elton, and thats just for starters ...

1428. xymonau26 November 2011, 9:51 GMT +01:00

You've picked possibly the most boring line-up on earth. Although Ben Elton can be funny.

I like nature documentaries, although what pleasure people take in watching animals kill each other is beyond me. Shades of the Roman empire and it's arena events where they brough in exotic animals and had great fun watching them being torn to pieces.

1429. happyture26 November 2011, 11:51 GMT +01:00

Zactly, i would leave them there moaning and groaning at each other, you know these politicians/entertainers give them a camera and they'll dance like a little munky in front of it all day, thats when the entertainment would start, as they attacked each other for viewing time...

1430. xymonau26 November 2011, 12:09 GMT +01:00

Ah, well, when you can't make an honest quid...

We sit in front of screens far too much, don't you think? Once upon a time people would make things or read.

1431. happyture26 November 2011, 18:12 GMT +01:00

make things,,read,,,and that other strange thing whats it called ,,,,,,oh yeah conversation :O)

1432. xymonau26 November 2011, 23:22 GMT +01:00

When I was little, we only had radio. Television hadn't come to north Queensland at that time. You could be doing your chores or cutting your toenails, and you wouldn't miss anything because you didn't have to stop and watch. Now normal life has to fit around a commercial break.

The thing that worries me is that people give children televisions for their rooms. And they hardly ever check what they're watching. My granddaughters were being allowed to watch violent M rated programs by their mother. One of my grandaughters asked me in a worried voice if people eat each other? She obviously saw something on TV that frightened her. People are incredibly irresponsible with children. The mind has no garbage disposal, and once it's in, it stays to colour everything else.

1433. happyture27 November 2011, 0:25 GMT +01:00

I can remember our first telly, they had to use a shoe horn to prise me away from it at night, magic box how i loved you,, now its old hat and re runs, adverts, sex, and weirdo's, think i might sell my telly buy a radio and cut my toenails,, Corey my grandson was 6 yesterday and he has had a tv in his bedroom with a built in dvd player, he likes it but my daughter told me today he wouldn't go to sleep so a re think is in order i think, i dont want him watching tv all night, maybe i,ll fit a timer to the power supply....

1434. xymonau27 November 2011, 0:51 GMT +01:00

Kids should go to bed with their parents patting them and reading a story, no matter how inconvenient. Without giving them physical comfort, like a hug or rubbing their arm or back, some kids have a terrible time settling. and with all the tv garbage coursing through their little brains, how can they be calm? Rubbish in, rubbish out. What kids like and what's good for them are oftem miles apart. Sorry, but it worries me. Go and cut the plug off the thing! LOL

1435. happyture27 November 2011, 9:53 GMT +01:00

Think your right Dezzie, he is so clever and has this knack of understanding how gadgets work or should i say how to work them without reading the instruction manual, yet if a scary film comes on the TV the 6 year old little boy is back looking frightened into my eyes, I always would switch it off and we would do something else like painting or drawing just to take his mind off it, but your right many just cant be Arsed with giving there kids time, not a day goes past without corey giving me a hug, rare for a little fella i know, but its sort of a man hug he gives so its not sissy like bless him, after looking after him from a few months old untill he went to school let us bond,,,,Ahh i,m rambling again,,Simply.. I love my grandson and watch over him like a Eagle :O)

1436. xymonau27 November 2011, 10:26 GMT +01:00

There's no such thing as a sissy hug. The very thought!

Good. He's so lucky to have a grandad who loves him.

There is something so strong about grandparents' bonding with their grandkids. It can't be explained, but it's almost stronger than with your own, in my opinion. Maybe because you've seen so much more and worry about them.

1437. happyture27 November 2011, 11:02 GMT +01:00

Ha ha yeah your right, he's at the age where he says oh no gurls grandad, bless him he has this one little gurl a friend of the family who keeps trying to kiss him, he runs and hides when he see's the car coming,,he hid upstairs once for 20 mins,,never have i seen him do 20 mins of silence before,, he does something new every day, and makes me laff every day too bless him...

1438. xymonau27 November 2011, 11:52 GMT +01:00

Let's hope he grows into a fine young man, and that he appreciates his Grandad.

1439. happyture27 November 2011, 15:56 GMT +01:00

Fingers crossed :O)

1440. xymonau27 November 2011, 21:46 GMT +01:00

So what are you doing for xmas, Mike?

1441. happyture28 November 2011, 12:03 GMT +01:00

A nice peaceful family Christmas planned, But, Likely to get a raving loony toy laden living room, too much food n drink n indigestion one instead !!

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera