Rgbstock forum

forum > Newbie chat > Newbie question about search function

Newbie question about search function

1. patjnj21 February 2012, 0:07 GMT +01:00

Hello!

I'm having trouble with the search bar on the home page. I type in my terms and when I attempt to click on the search icon, the cursor doesn't turn into an arrow but is still a "normal" cursor. I have clicked on the icon, anyway, but nothing happens--i.e., no search results. I hope someone can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong!

I have just started browsing through some stunning sunset and flower photos and am overwhelmed by the talent of the contributing photographers--thank you for sharing your work!

2. Ayla8721 February 2012, 8:34 GMT +01:00

Hello Pat,

I experience the same reaction (the search icon is not clickable, no matter which browser is used).

Workaround: When you have finished to type in your search term, just hit the return / enter-key on your keyboard. This works just fine.
--Michael

3. jazza21 February 2012, 10:13 GMT +01:00

Thank you for reporting. This is a bug. We will fix it soon.

4. patjnj22 February 2012, 0:48 GMT +01:00

Thank you both for responding. Michael, your suggestion worked just fine... so grateful to you!

Small world time. Included in my first downloads yesterday (just five or six of them) was your Sunset on the Baltic Sea photo, Michael -- it's stunning! I'd like to print it and place it in my journal for inspiration, along with images of flowers and birds.

I'm heading back to the photo now, to leave a comment!

~Pat

5. Ayla8722 February 2012, 8:07 GMT +01:00

Glad that I could help and lovely that you like the image so much, Pat :)
--Michael

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera