Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Canon EOS 7D

Canon EOS 7D

1. saavem24 March 2012, 10:49 GMT +01:00

From China, transportation tax for free and record prices. Payment via PayPal. Is it a serious place?. Is it a dream?. I'm seriously considering to buy the new camera in this website:

http://www.qghikn.com/productinfo.asp?id=1501

Anyone have information about it?. Is it a trick?.
If qghikn is a serious place i bet is a great option to get a new camera.
Miguel

2. xymonau24 March 2012, 11:50 GMT +01:00

You buy one first. If it works out, I might buy one! LOL

3. crisderaud24 March 2012, 14:05 GMT +01:00

The lowest price I am finding on Google shopping from 'legitimate' dealers for the kit is three times that price.

"If it looks too good to be true..." and "Let the buyer beware" applies here.

4. crisderaud24 March 2012, 14:17 GMT +01:00

I found a warning about this site on WOT (Web of Trust)

Comments say the site is a scam.

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/qghikn.com

5. xymonau24 March 2012, 14:26 GMT +01:00

Best keep our money, then.

6. saavem25 March 2012, 13:53 GMT +02:00

Thanks Cris, it's a very important information. I will keep the money Dez!

7. gesinek25 March 2012, 14:35 GMT +02:00

Cris, I read the link you posted carefully cause we are close before buying a laptop there.
But if they really get online on 11/11 things possibly doesn't worked at their start.
And you know: If something bad happens to someone, he/she will tell it to a few people(or to the internet) but if something good happens, he/she will keep it mostly to him/herself.
Subset: I find it very difficult to judge someone on things, which are written in internet. Because i know a lot of bad critics written about restaurants, hotels and my hospital (;-)) at www, to which I doesn't agree or which were simply wrong.

Miguel, I hope you get your desired camera!

8. crisderaud25 March 2012, 16:11 GMT +02:00

The deal is like buying the lens at retail price and getting the camera for free.

The world market is not flooded with Canon 7Ds where they can get them 'that cheap' and still make a profit.

I want you to get the camera too. But i don't want to see you buy it from that site then have to buy it again from a recommended dealer. WOT has reputable site ratings and that is the worst rating i have ever seen for a site from them.

On Google shopping the lowest priced reputable dealer i found for the 7d kit with the 28-135 is Buy.com and they want $1,370.

I would look for the 7D body only and see what you find.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera