Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > Funny photos

Funny photos

1. mzacha3 March 2010, 15:56 GMT +01:00

Such as this dog:

http://i.imgur.com/annBL.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kycz5v4c8F1qzsp1go1_500.jpg

194. xymonau28 May 2011, 10:42 GMT +02:00

I'll have you in good 'elf if it kills ya.

195. happyture28 May 2011, 11:59 GMT +02:00

I,ll be one of them there vegamatarians if you carry on Dezzie!

196. xymonau28 May 2011, 12:12 GMT +02:00

Well, I'm not right now, but every time I see another video about the cruelty some people inflict on animals just to eat them, I get a conscience. I feel better when i fill up on fruit and veges, anyway.

So - watcha doin', Mikey?

197. happyture28 May 2011, 12:20 GMT +02:00

Well what bout cruelty to vegetables,peeling potatoes, OMG mashing potatoes, BOILING potatoes along with his best mate mr sprout,,shear horror...

Today Dezzie i am on my own, my partner, daughter, and grandson have gone shopping so i am enjoying the peace, my house is normally buzzing with friends and family, but today is quite peaceful,

198. xymonau28 May 2011, 12:25 GMT +02:00

It's nice to have a change of pace, isn't it? Unfortunately, that's my usual pace, so I need to get out more. I'm always happy to be at home after my work finishes. I'm usually talked out by the end of the day, and too mentally tired to deal with more people, even my family. I've become very selfish of my solitude as I get older.

199. happyture28 May 2011, 12:38 GMT +02:00

sounds a demanding job you do, I was lucky, I was a groundsman at a private collage and enjoyed every minute as i was my own boss, as long as my choirs where done i could come and go as i pleased, then i had a accident and damaged my spine, just my luck really but that's life aint it . I get soooooo bored,,bored out my skull most days, if it wasn't for my best friend Nikon i would have probably lost the plot before now!

200. xymonau28 May 2011, 12:48 GMT +02:00

How long ago was that, Mike? I am getting older, and sometimes I simply can't do what i want to do - e.g., I wanted to move my bird cages into the sun yesterday, and when I lifted one up, it really hurt my back and shoulder. I managed to move them, but getting them back later was a real effort, too. At times I thought I might not be able to do it. This getting old business sucks, big time.

201. happyture28 May 2011, 14:05 GMT +02:00

1989 May the 28th, 08.05am, heavy dewy morning!

Dezzie, what about putting casters on the cages, make life easy for yourself, Well, or find yourself a nice toy boy to look after you.. :O)

202. xymonau28 May 2011, 14:16 GMT +02:00

They're odd cages - big old timber ones, but with short legs. I keep them on old coffee tables for the height. I guess they aren't that heavy on the grand scale of things. I just don't do enough hard work! LOL Nah, toy boys don't want old ladies. I don't think I want someone, either. I'd have to talk to them and wash their socks. Once upon a time I did want to find someone, but that was many years ago. I will live alone now until I die. I have my son and granddaughters, so I'm not without loved ones. And I do have many friends. Not the kind that pop in (they're way too far away for that, anyway), but I know if I turned up on their doorsteps, they would welcome me and help me if I needed it. I don't mind. I like being my own boss. I miss my son, but I am still glad to be living without the stress of another person. Now, if i could just get rich enough to ditch my job, I might have some peace of mind! LOL

Do you have a lot of pain?

203. happyture28 May 2011, 22:30 GMT +02:00

I have a close friend who is now 64 years old, his wife ran off with a 17 year old lad when she was 40 something, He says the same as you, he enjoys doing what he likes when he likes and not having to answer to no one, so maybe thats the way to be...

204. xymonau28 May 2011, 23:52 GMT +02:00

I think we are social creatures, but I also think we can have a happy life as a single person. I deal with so many people in my work, that I have all the human contact I could crave. You can be lonely inside a relationship, too. There are times when it would be nice to have the support of someone, but my life is fine, and I'm grateful for what I have. I had a brief relationship with someone about 10 years ago. It was nice, but I just got bored, and I began to wonder why I was bothering. Clearly, we were not suited. He was gobsmacked when I suggested this wasn't working. It must have been for him! LOL

205. xymonau28 May 2011, 23:52 GMT +02:00

double post

206. happyture29 May 2011, 9:41 GMT +02:00

Ha ha,,,did he give you puppy dog eyes @@ ....Yoo iz ruthless gurl.. Not really, say it as it is, that's me too i,m afraid, Saves messing people about don't it!

207. xymonau29 May 2011, 10:00 GMT +02:00

He couldn't. It was a long-distance romance - although we had worked together for four years prior to that. I believe we were talking on MSN Messenger at the time.

Why drag something out and cause even more hurt down the track? I've done that when I was a teenager. Don't have the time any more.

208. happyture29 May 2011, 11:16 GMT +02:00

Ice ice baby,,,ice ice baby,,,oh sorry, just singing a song that funnily came to mind:O)

209. xymonau29 May 2011, 11:41 GMT +02:00

I didn't enjoy it, honestly. But on the particular evening, I thought I was going to die of boredom, and it just occurred to me that he was always going to be like that. And I knew I wasn't going to cope. I didn't care enough. And he really didn't have any genuine concern for others - even though he worked in welfare, too. He told me that himself. Believe me, if I told you about some of our early conversations, you'd wonder why I bothered to let it drag on that long.

The real test came some time after that, when i had to ask him to give me a good reference for another job! ROFL! We knew a lot of mutual friends, and he couldn't very well have refused. He's have looked like a right pig if he had. He's an okay person, really, but unless you're with someone who brings out the best in you, you need to move on.

210. happyture29 May 2011, 16:06 GMT +02:00

Oh how subtle, Give me a good reference and oh by the way, , , Im off yawn!! mr excitement!! Yeah your right though, you do need a person to bring the best out of you, the thing is though, you ladies do have a god given knack to bring out the both in a man..

211. xymonau30 May 2011, 6:31 GMT +02:00

I work with homeless men. I wish I had the right knack! LOL

212. happyture30 May 2011, 11:06 GMT +02:00

Not a funny image, but if you have the time i would appreciate your vote..

http://photobucket.com/ibeatyou?entry=1699239

213. xymonau30 May 2011, 11:15 GMT +02:00

That's absolutely gorgeous, Mike! A fabulous photo. Well done. I voted.

214. happyture30 May 2011, 11:40 GMT +02:00

I thank you, I think it all boils down to how many friends you have on facebook twitter etc, i think you need plenty to win on photobucket!!

215. xymonau30 May 2011, 11:59 GMT +02:00

It's often the same with other voting comps. I don't think most of them are fair. I didn't go through more than the top hundred or so images, but I genuinely love your photo, so I don't think I've been unfair.

216. happyture30 May 2011, 14:37 GMT +02:00

And you said that without laffing so must be true :O)

217. xymonau31 May 2011, 9:57 GMT +02:00

It is.

So do you get paid much for photographing weddings? And is it hard? I'd stuff up completely doing something like that, because my hands are too wobbly.

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera