Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > Funny photos

Funny photos

1. mzacha3 March 2010, 15:56 GMT +01:00

Such as this dog:

http://i.imgur.com/annBL.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kycz5v4c8F1qzsp1go1_500.jpg

170. xymonau23 May 2011, 14:10 GMT +02:00

Oh, Hunkle! My world has been made better at larst. Why I don't tell you evvyfink alla time, I'll never know. Fank you, an I am upset about the cake.

Your niece,

Daisy. OOPS! I mean, Dezzie.

171. happyture23 May 2011, 14:28 GMT +02:00

Always ear two give a helping hand.

172. xymonau23 May 2011, 14:30 GMT +02:00

You is avoidin' the cake issue, izzenchoo? I can tell.

173. happyture23 May 2011, 14:37 GMT +02:00

I got sum fudge if that will do, cause between me and you im not really a cake person,no no, fruit trifle (yes) cream filled sponge cake (No) Banannanana fritter (Yes) Chocolate éclair (No)

174. xymonau23 May 2011, 14:46 GMT +02:00

I am too poor to afford a bananana fritter. They is selling at $13 per kilo right now, after the floods destroyed the north Queensland crops. There are plenty in new South Wales, but the growers are ripping us off. I refuse to pay that. the government refuses to import any - even though they will import just about every other fruit and veg. So no banananas for me until the price drops. How about a trifle fritter? I love trifle!

175. happyture23 May 2011, 14:56 GMT +02:00

Thats terrible, why are governments so backwards at moving forwards, Yeah, trifle hits the spot every time with me too, only you wont be having banannana,s in yours then cuz i think banannana's make a trifle dont you hummmm!!!

176. xymonau23 May 2011, 15:09 GMT +02:00

Any fruit is nice. I don't use wine. And I have my own version. Jelly - sometimes with the fruit set in it - custard, cream,plain sponge cake, maybe marshmallows. But now I can't have milk, I haven't had it for yonks. I could make a custard with soy and use vanilla soy yoghurt instead of cream, I guess. I might try it soon. It's pudding weather here.

I hafta go to bed now. Nice to catch up with you "live", Mikey. Night night, my friend.

177. Groningen23 May 2011, 19:21 GMT +02:00

well I do know the expression "it's raining cats and dogs"

but what on earth is "pudding weather"??

pictures please

178. happyture23 May 2011, 20:23 GMT +02:00

You've never heard of pudding weather,,,,my my my my, Its the weather when you eat puddings, thought everyone knew that, in UKland it runs from September to may, In Oztralia it runs from may until September , all good pudding weathers!

179. xymonau24 May 2011, 10:33 GMT +02:00

LOL - just winter, Christine. When you crave all the things full of fat and sugar.

Not fair that the Pomgolians get to have more!

180. Groningen24 May 2011, 11:51 GMT +02:00

what a great expression
no I had never heard of it
but I do recognize the craving!

glad we are having spring here

yesterday Oscar, Alfred and me spent the afternoon on the balcony
it was windy but warm enough for them

181. xymonau24 May 2011, 12:16 GMT +02:00

I'm always relieved when the cool weather starts here. I hate the summer. But I prefer the light and the long days. As I get older, I am still a bit pleased when the weather stops being cold. Unfortunately, it's the harbinger of a steamy summer. Autumn is usually my favourite time. It's dry, cool, and bright. This year it's raining most days, and I have been robbed of my autumn. Since my holidays were cancelled anyway, I guess it doesn't matter. I hope next year is dry.

182. happyture24 May 2011, 12:30 GMT +02:00

Give me pudding everyday here in drab old UKland, Guess i,m lucky ,,,,,,,,NOT!!!

183. xymonau24 May 2011, 13:09 GMT +02:00

I love bread and butter pudding, rice pudding, runny custard poured over anything cake-y, jam rolly-poleys, cheesecake - oh, how I miss the flavour of dairy products! But I don't miss the gasping for breath when I eat them. I haven't had one proper cold since I gave up. Unbelievable.

184. happyture24 May 2011, 16:10 GMT +02:00

Give me wet Nelly pudding, rice pudding with grated nutmeg on top, cheesecake,cake,more cake jam roley poley, eat it all.. no known side effects..

185. xymonau25 May 2011, 4:33 GMT +02:00

Rubbish. They all affect your sides.

186. happyture25 May 2011, 7:05 GMT +02:00

True, When i was young i could eat for UKland, Now i only have to look at a cake and my sides grow :O(

187. xymonau25 May 2011, 10:23 GMT +02:00

I was so thin until about my mid-thirties. I ate like a horse. Three big meals per day, maybe a whole box of chips or other snacks as well. I couldn't put weight on, and my thinness embarassed me. Then I got a white collar job, and the pounds started to creep on. Certain medication for ulcers compounded that, giving up smoking, then more meds for other things, and each time, there was more weight. I do eat well, and too much, but I don't eat even three quarters of what I did when I was thin. It's the lack of activity that's the problem. If I buy a decent pair of joggers, I might feel inclined to do more walking. I should force myself, because a lot of my joint pain goes when I do walk. But I find it hard to do it by myself.

188. happyture25 May 2011, 18:33 GMT +02:00

I have a lovely pare of Niiiiiike trainers had them 12 months, Ill have to take them out the box and jog on the spot for a hour or two...

189. xymonau26 May 2011, 10:31 GMT +02:00

I'm eating fish and chips as we speak, and it's so greasy, all the jogging i could do for a year wouldn't fix this! Barramundi, battered, with chips, potato scallops, cornjacks and pineaplle fritters! LOL I was hungry when I ordered. I'll be eatin' this muck for days! We have a public holiday tomorrow - our local show day (show=fair). I won't be attending, and I have to play catch up with some things at home. I bet I waste the day.

190. happyture26 May 2011, 21:08 GMT +02:00

fish N chips, did you eat um out the paper,,did you get um from the chippy or make um yourself? Did you put loads of vinegar on um? what bout salt??

191. Groningen26 May 2011, 23:48 GMT +02:00

@189: as long as you don't use mayonnaise, you will be fine

@190: aarrrrrgggh wat happened to you, you look so different???

192. xymonau27 May 2011, 2:43 GMT +02:00

I bought them at a fish and chip shop. I started eating 'em out of the paper, but it was so greasy, I transfered some to a plate. Vinegar tastes nice, but it will kill you, so I just had lemon and salt. I made it through one piece of fish, one small potato scallop, and a handful of chips before the grease got to me. This morning I have eaten the pineapple fritters (2). Later today, I'll try the cornjacks - at least one of them, and possibly another piece of fish. I think they must use some animal fat as well as oil. It's just a bit much. But they are quite good portions and the flavour is nice. They give large bits of Barramundi. In my previous town, you'd pay more for a smaller bit. But it's cold weather food, and we have had a few cold days recently.

Christine, this is what happens when the rat moves out. Mikey blooms.

193. happyture27 May 2011, 8:55 GMT +02:00

You canna beat a bit of barramundi, Well thats what your oztralian fisherman Rex Hunt says, watch him on telly here every now and then, I like most fish as they are good for you, better than red meat i think, better not let my brother hear me say that as he owns and runs butcher shops "Good old Bobby Butcher of Cheshire England" Any who back to the story, I swamp my chips with vinegar, my chips float around the plate like little croc's ...Now you put me off that too....

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera