Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > 4 Letter Words

4 Letter Words

1. krayker16 July 2010, 13:45 GMT +02:00

You can only change ONE letter, AND/OR rearrange the letters currently available. The first word is:

WINS

8138. gesinek20 March 2013, 9:27 GMT +01:00

Oh,oh, no more qualifications yet. I need to get the stuff I've learned to practise. We (the collegues, who made the qualifiation together with me) must watch some sessions of training the people in hospital, before we're allowed to do it on our own. It'll start soon.

Now I want to

something for you Micheal+Christa and Dez:

Get well soon.

8139. Ayla8720 March 2013, 10:00 GMT +01:00

If the older cat could

stop

bashing the younger one we would feel better instantly. They live together for four months now, but the progress they are making is still very slow. There is too much hissing and scuffling, the younger cat is suppressed a lot and feels very unwell. I think we're going to decide in the next days if we give away the older cat if we still see no improvement.

8140. xymonau20 March 2013, 14:35 GMT +01:00

Thank you, Gesine.

Michael, are they both desexed? It really is hard on a smaller cat when there is a dominance thing and they don't like each other much. Do you think it would be better to put the older cat down if they have a difficult nature? Or are they good with people, just not the other cat?

8141. gesinek20 March 2013, 15:23 GMT +01:00

That's tragic Michael. I think you love them both, your tigers. One of the last

tips

I have is to seperate them from eachother if you have the possibility. They will both have their own area to controll. I remember from the times we used to hace 'care-cats' it is sometimes the last possible option.

8142. krayker21 March 2013, 4:41 GMT +01:00

pots

8143. xymonau21 March 2013, 6:48 GMT +01:00

opts

8144. krayker21 March 2013, 7:44 GMT +01:00

pits

8145. xymonau21 March 2013, 7:51 GMT +01:00

tips

8146. Ayla8721 March 2013, 8:05 GMT +01:00

Yes, both cats are desexed. The problem with the older cat is that she seems to miss the freedom of getting outside more than the younger cat, so it may be that she would be happier elsewhere, but we are not really sure about that. It's not really that she scratches at the door and tells us to let her out. But she seems more frustrated when she comes back in from the balcony.

Our flat is too small to separate the cats from each other, they would feel trapped in a cage in our small rooms.

Yesterday was a good day, the two cats played together quietly and happily with the

lots

of new cat toys without any quarrels. That gave us some hope. Maybe the Feliway pheromone spray helps them to feel more at ease, too.
http://www.feliway.co.uk/

8147. xymonau21 March 2013, 9:12 GMT +01:00

I hope they settle down. My son's cat has a lot of odd behaviours. I really believe it's from not being able to go outdoors. They are like prisoners. That's not criticism, as I know there ae a lot of circumstances where they have to live indoors, and my son's situation is one of them. But everything needs life challenges for satisfaction, so I imagine the toys will be a big help. I just hope it lasts. I think my son tried a similar spray but it didn't seem to help - that was before they had to put their second cat down from illness.

Could you walk them on leads outside, perhaps? Cats eventually learn to do this, with a body harness.

I have two birds that are prisoners in their cages now, and it worries me for their mental health. But I'm in a new unit, and there is no way I can risk them destroying something. I let them out rarely, into my second bathroom. Not much, but they really long for that. I might do it tonight, now I've pricked my conscience. I'll have to

stop

typing and go do it!

8148. Ayla8721 March 2013, 11:24 GMT +01:00

I suppose to walk on leads wouldn't be the real thing for a cat neither, it's not the same thing as if you were able to climb up every tree (and never come down again on your own), or go to the next

shop

to order some mice or wherever they get them nowadays. In Christas childhood some cats were lost due to traffic accidents, and traffic is quite heavy nearby on some roads. We just couldn't sleep well with our cats staying away all night long...

The young cat luckily has never been outside in her life as far as we know, so I suppose she doesn't miss it. Those toys are nicely challenging, one is like a racing ball game which seems to be a lot of fun to them
http://www.zooplus.de/shop/katzen/katzenspielzeug/katzenspielzeug_beschaeftigung/318096

Did your birds enjoy their bathroom adventure? Is it hard to lure them back into their cages afterwards?

8149. xymonau21 March 2013, 13:23 GMT +01:00

Oh, wow - my son has one of those! He bought it last year. Great minds think alike.

If I let the birds out in daylight it would be a fight to the finish to get them back. They are tame and will land on my arm when i call them if they think I'm not aiming to cage them. But as soon as they know, they fight back. At night, I just put the lights out, and they are blind at night, so they have no choice. I can get a few bites, but tonight, Mousie, the bitiest one, actually came quite calmly and there was enough light for him to fly off, but he didn't. Little Chicken did, though. He wanted a piece of me, so I had to get him in darkness. They enjoyed their little break, but they don't do much. It's good for them to fly, though. In their cages they will often hang upside down and flap their wings in flight until they're horizontal and holding the perch with their feet. This goes on for a while, and spreads husks everywhere. What a mess. I need to feed them more people food, though. They aren't naturally just seed eaters. They love fried rice and sate, noodles and even fish - although that is definitely not good for them. They get one cashew a day - this may kill them from the fat, but they love them. When I'm sick, their cages get really dirty. They're timber and have only one small door, so they are hard to clean, and heavy to lift. It can all be too much. Still, they survive. I believe the oldest cockatiel died at 34. I don't know how old these are, as they were strays, but I think Mousie was young-ish when I got him. I

hope

I can look after them until they die naturally, and I hope it's painless for them. I hate to see animals suffer. They are so dependent on us.

8150. Ayla8722 March 2013, 13:38 GMT +01:00

I'm sure your birdies have a much better life in such a caring home which you offer than elsewhere where the doors of the cage may be

open

all day and their owners still have no relationship at all to their animals. I'm amazed what may be the reasons why some people are living together with pets. I suppose it's sometimes more to boost their own egos than for the welfare of their animals. Dogs or cats of a precious race as a status symbol, something like that...

8151. krayker22 March 2013, 20:42 GMT +01:00

nope

8152. xymonau23 March 2013, 0:34 GMT +01:00

peon

I hate to see the way some people treat their animals. They may not be actively cruel, but they neglect them terribly. I have a friend who basically starved their bird to death by feeding it incorrectly. I know they meant well, but they were giving it seeds that it couldn't process and it was in a tiny cage. They stopped letting it out because it became aggressive. Cockatiels and other birds are aggressive when they are in nesting mode - several times a year at least - and it is to be expected and understood. I still like my friend, but it upset me on behalf of the bird. I also used to do home visits with families - in a former job. At one place they took great delight in throwing their cat around and demonstrating how passively it took this. I was horrified. I can only imagine the hell some animals go through. There is a cat eating festival in Peru once a year, and the poor animals are drowned. How evil. Not to mention the beating of dogs in Korea for a half hour or so prior to slitting their throats, because it makes the meat taste better. Seriously, I get so upset and feel powerless when I hear these things. I support PETA and other charities. I prioritise supporting people as they are more important, but I believe we are all responsible for helping where we can.

8153. gesinek23 March 2013, 15:52 GMT +01:00

phon

8154. xymonau23 March 2013, 15:54 GMT +01:00

hoop

8155. Groningen23 March 2013, 19:00 GMT +01:00

hood

8156. xymonau23 March 2013, 23:28 GMT +01:00

hoof

8157. gesinek24 March 2013, 12:41 GMT +01:00

Roof

8158. xymonau24 March 2013, 13:35 GMT +01:00

fool

8159. gesinek24 March 2013, 18:05 GMT +01:00

ROFL

8160. xymonau25 March 2013, 4:05 GMT +01:00

:o)

from

8161. Ayla8725 March 2013, 7:39 GMT +01:00

more

...but not of those ghastly stories of how some guys treat their animals. And if you'd ask them they would say that they love their pets... Human behaviour is sometimes so hard to understand. I'm getting angry already when I see that someone throws away a cigarette without a thought. I wonder if he would do so in his living room, too? Shoat...

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera