Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Help me out, sharp eyed friends...

Help me out, sharp eyed friends...

1. fishmonk8 November 2010, 23:02 GMT +01:00

I uploaded this image:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12192438/footie.jpg

Which was rejected for this reason:

"Image contains legal issues such as logos, company names or brand names"

10 points goes to first person to spot one.
5 points for each following occurrence.

I'm only interested as I'd like to upload this again. Usually I just leave those rejected for similar reasons...

2. lusi8 November 2010, 23:57 GMT +01:00

I think that the problem is in the soccer game. Perhaps it isnt allowed to take photos of TV programs..

3. fishmonk9 November 2010, 0:16 GMT +01:00

Aaah...

Maybe...

That would make sense, as I 'm pretty sure I got rid of all the identifiable logos etc.

10 points to you, Sanja, for a very plausible reason, Thanks!

4. lusi9 November 2010, 0:40 GMT +01:00

By the way, I forgot to tell you that I like that photo very much...

5. crisderaud9 November 2010, 5:51 GMT +01:00

The player's uniform may be identifiable to a specific team.

6. micromoth9 November 2010, 6:36 GMT +01:00

The "HA" on a spectator's tee-shirt might be an identifiable logo. A logo doesn't necessarily have to be complete to be identifiable. I once had an image of a hot air balloon rejected because two or three letters of a logo were showing - the rest was hidden round the other side of the balloon.

7. xymonau9 November 2010, 7:19 GMT +01:00

Can I suggest you clone out the television image completely? Also cover the HA. It would be a really useful stock image with a blank screen, probably more so than with a soccer game. People can put what they want on the screen.

8. weirdvis9 November 2010, 8:21 GMT +01:00

Dan, everything you see on a TV screen is copyrighted. Also matches of major league footie clubs are also very copyrighted. Other than that the job is a good one.

The image might pass muster as editorial material though, on sites that stock editorial images. Any other stock site could not accept the image for reasons of copyright unless you edited out the content of the big screen as Sanja suggested.

9. mzacha9 November 2010, 14:32 GMT +01:00

You can put your own soccer image inside that TV screen. The quality will be better :)

10. crisderaud9 November 2010, 15:38 GMT +01:00

Maybe Michal will let you put his image on the screen http://www.rgbstock.com/photo/ml1kTiM/Neon

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera