Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > 4 Letter Words

4 Letter Words

1. krayker16 July 2010, 13:45 GMT +02:00

You can only change ONE letter, AND/OR rearrange the letters currently available. The first word is:

WINS

12122. xymonau15 April 2016, 16:52 GMT +02:00

From my point of view, my concept of British take away is that obviously in the cities there is huge variety, but Indian dominates in the way Chinese was the dominant introduced food here - with a very long history. Our meat pies are based on the British ones. People - family - I have spoken to who have been there weren't impressed with a lot of it. My Dad, who didn't drink at all, went to pubs when he was there with his sister, and said he was impressed with all the free food like pickled eggs that were offered to the drinkers. I have since been told that you never eat them because people just dig in with their unwashed hands. My Dad didn't die, and I believe he did eat them. :) But it's hard to judge unless you live in a country for a while, isn't it?

A lot of Australians still like to grab a meat pie or sausage roll, a chiko roll (meat and cabbage), or a spring roll - not really anything like the nice Asian varieties, but big things full of cabbage and lord knows what other gristly stuff, and a few spices. I quite like them, but they are grease balls, and you have to have nerves of steel to eat that much fat! LOL Fish and chip shops, where you can get a variety of fish kinds, generally also make hamburgers.

I think many places are spoiled for choice these days. I just wish the big American chains hadn't taken over so much. You can't get ethnic food in its own country any more. That's my

rant

for the moment. LOL

12123. Ayla8718 April 2016, 7:00 GMT +02:00

As far as I'm concerned you can continue to rant till the

rain

stops you. It is always nice to hear what you have to say. The big American chains are not very flexible as far as healty food is concerned. This luckily costs them more and more customers. The chains are - like the pubs your Dad visited - only interested in increasing their profit. Salty snacks and food let you get thirsty and you will drink more, it's as simple as that. You won't die from it, but you will loose more money.

12124. xymonau18 April 2016, 16:36 GMT +02:00

I have been fairly good eating big plates of dry roasted veges and lots of fruit, but today my son wanted to go to town and get a few things, and he wanted take away. I ended up eating a McVomit burger - a sausage and egg McMuffin, no cheese. I think I had a week's worth of salt, and I found it hard to eat. It's doing me good to be right off the meat most of the time. I have discovered the delights of roasted beetroot. In Australia, we traditionally ate mostly canned beetroot which was prepared with vinegar, when I was growing up. As an adult, I finally boiled them and I quite like them with no vinegar. I simply had never tried them roasted, and I am amazed at the flavour and sweetness. I hate using oil, so I put a bit of hot water in the baking dish, and a bit more if they get too dry. It's just so easy. Apply heat and things cook and you don't have to pay too much attention. The weather has cooled slightly, so it's almost soup weather. Is it warming up over there?

hair

12125. Ayla8719 April 2016, 8:22 GMT +02:00

I don't like the taste of beetroot, so such a kind of diet would be

hard

to me. But I agree, the way we cook our food has great influence on how healthy the meal gets. Fast food is unnecessarily stuffed with lots of fat, salt and sugar. Surely a fast way to ruin your health. The bad news is that we are all victims of our education. When we get used to the specific taste of fast food it is often hard to resist and be good instead. So I can count me lucky that Christa cooks slow food, even when it is so tasty that I eat it much too fast.

Yes, it is slowly getting warmer over here. The Syringa bush and our Hortensia plants on Mimis Terrace grow so fast now that you can almost look at it.

12126. xymonau19 April 2016, 15:17 GMT +02:00

Is beetroot commonly eaten there? If so, how? And is it just the deep purple variety? I know you have sugar beets somewhere. I've never actually seen one. Can they also be cooked and eaten? I have to

hand

it to most countries - they make nice food out of what is available, and the flavouring is often unique, yet it suits the food.

12127. Ayla8720 April 2016, 6:45 GMT +02:00

beetroot is quite common, but maybe younger people don't learn how to prepare it anymore. It can be eaten cold and fresh (where you have to wear gloves when you prepare it), but it is mostly cooked for 30 to 60 minutes and then peeled after cooking. Yes, we have the deep puirple variety only.

sugar beets can be cooked or fried, we find many recipes when we google preparation sugar beet. But I think the still most common use is the delicious sugar beet syrup. This is an excellent topping, e.g. for Christas pumpkin pancakes. These will always

land

in your stomach at faster than light speed.

12128. xymonau20 April 2016, 12:39 GMT +02:00

Is sugar beet syrup brown? I think it would be much the same as our golden syrup if it's browned, as the sugar in cane and beets is identical. If I ate all the pumpkin pancakes I think I'd like to eat, I'd look like a barrel of

lard!

12129. Ayla8720 April 2016, 13:59 GMT +02:00

Yes, it is dark brown and I suppose it is thje same as your golden syrup.

Lady,

I can't imagine you to look like a barrel of lard. But I must admit, organic sugar (we use organic sugar beet syrup, of course) won't have less calories. Only less pesticides, which makes it a little bit healthier even if you can't stop to eat more and more of it.

12130. xymonau20 April 2016, 18:28 GMT +02:00

Ah, well, eating is one of the major pleasures in life. I could

slay

a sandwich right now, but I have to sleep!

12131. Ayla8721 April 2016, 7:32 GMT +02:00

To sleep well is important, too. We spend a huge lot of our lifetime sleeping to recreate and powerfully manage the hours of our life in which we

stay

awake. And then, of course, to eat tasty things is a great way to spend your day.

12132. xymonau21 April 2016, 20:16 GMT +02:00

Have you been headache-free lately, Michael? It would be nice if it could

last

longer in between headaches. Does any particular season affect you more? My friend in Kentucky, USA, gets migraines when it's humid.

Autumn is still struggling to start here, but there has been a drop in temperature at night. We need doonas at night, and the air conditioner for a couple of hours during the day. In a few weeks we'll be running around in long pants, but definitely not yet.

12133. Ayla8722 April 2016, 6:31 GMT +02:00

Thanks for asking, Dez. My head has been good for a month now, that is the good news. The bad news is that this means it's about time to expect the next attack every day now. Summer is gernerally a time with lesser migraine, and I couldn't tell you why this is so. Maybe the longer hours of sunshine help somehow, even though I don't like to stay in the sun too long.

In the change of seasons it is a bit more difficult to properly decide how you should dress yourself. The difference between cold mornings and warmer day temperature is quite high. There are no

laws

to guarantee that everybods gets the wheather he or she prefers.

12134. xymonau23 April 2016, 7:15 GMT +02:00

Are your summers the dry season? In Queensland, summer is the rainy season (although autumn appears to have forgotten that this last week!) and winter is usually dry. It's the reverse in the southern states. If summer is your dry, then you may be reacting to the barometric pressure like my friend. She has to have air conditioning to keep the humidity at bay.

Do you take vitamin D if you're not in the sun much? In the US they fortify their milk with Vit D, but it's bitter. I guess they don't taste it and are used to it. My son was four when we were there, and he refused to drink it. If the glass was full of ice, that killed the taste a bit, and my friend found a health food store with non-fortified milk, so we worked around that.

Melbourne is a terrible place weather-wise. Every time I have been there, I've had to carry coats and umbrellas because the temperature can change in a moment. Freezing in the morning, tropical by 10am, rain, cold again, on and on. Lots of people like the city, but the climate is dreadful.

What's your favourite part of Germany, Michael? And I'm sure you told me before, but my memory is not good - how far afield have you travelled?

If I was a young

lass

again, I'd see the world.

12135. Ayla8725 April 2016, 7:03 GMT +02:00

I couldn't really tell you if we have seasons which are more or less dry than others. The number of rainy days vary quite a lot. It is well possible that I may be reacting to the barometric pressure. I don't feel this directly in any way, but it may be an answer to the question why I have less migraine during the summers.

This table tells us that average rain masses do not vary a lot over the seasons in Berlin

https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.reise-klima.de/klima/berlin&edit-text=

In Brisbane this looks really different

https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.reise-klima.de/klima/brisbane&edit-text=

I don't take extra vitamin D. Christa has made a blood test for this vitamin level last week, we are still waiting for the results. Maybe she gets even less sun than I do. From what you tell we are lucky that we don't have fortified milk over here. A good taste of milk is important to me. My favourite milk is one based on spelt, and it is also spiced with almond. This Speltdrink with almonds is organic and vegan, and it is also lactose free (even though I don't react to lactose). It even has less calories than milk and tastes just fantastic. I also use this milk for my daily breakfast muesli.

https://www.veganisation.de/natumi-spelt-almond-drink (switch the language to English on top of the page)

My favourite part of Germany is called ore mountains, the German word for it is Erzgebirge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ore_Mountains

The mountains there are not too high, but the landscape is very varied. I also like the accent of the saxons there a lot, to me it sounds cosy and the people I have met there were always friendly. In Freiberg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freiberg

I visited an ore mine there where I took part in an expert tour and crawled through deep and narrow pits far under the earth for several hours. You would find this terrible when you are claustrophobic, but for me it was an adventure I will never forget.

https://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.besucherbergwerk-freiberg.de/fuehrungen/&sandbox=1

When I was still a youngster I visited the Balearic Islands. I think this was my farthest trip so far. I'm not too keen on flying long distances. In those cramped planes I feel uncomfortable, I don't know where to put my long legs. Of those islands I visited Gran Canaria and Lanzarote, where they still have active vulcanos which I found fascinating. My favourite travel destination will always be London, because I find this to be a very atmospheric city and there are lots of things you can do to have a good time. My

last

trip there is now already so many years away because I don't travel anymore because of the possible heavy migraine attacks which would spoil any vacation.

12136. xymonau26 April 2016, 17:36 GMT +02:00

I'm going to get back to you on this, Michael. I have been a bit busy. My son's birthday was the 26th (it's about 1:30am on the 27th as I type) so I spent today doing some things with and for him. He's 39 now. When Your kid turns 40, you know you have one foot in the grave! LOL I looked at the weather comparisons. What different climates we live in - and Brisbane is different again from where I am. I'll see if I can find something as thorough as the ones you posted for the local area. Your rainfall certainly looks well-placed. I just need to sleep now, but I'll get back to you. I loved reading your post.

salt

12137. Ayla8727 April 2016, 6:58 GMT +02:00

halt

when you are tired, this is always a wise decision.

Your son is a grown man already, even if you will always see him as a child. My Mom is 87 already, I was a late child. But I don't have any brothers or sisters. There was a sister of mine (Karin) who lived for a few days only. I should not be too sad about this, because my father never wanted too many children. So if Karin had survived I think I wouldn't be here to write for lettered words.

It is amazing that wheather can be so different around the world. Even more so because we live all on the same planet, and he is rotating so fast that wheather conditions should be evened out a lot. IÄm quite lucky that we don't get too much of the power of the sun. I can't bear heat very well.

12138. xymonau30 April 2016, 14:01 GMT +02:00

Here is a link to the temps over the last month locally. I'm not in Maryborough itself, but near enough. As you can see, it has cooled slightly - particularly the nights, and I am loving the temps right now. I still use the air conditioner most afternoons - my tin roof is hot! - but a fan and even no fan is fine right now. The rain hanging about is keeping it a bit humid and warm. Once it goes, we will be feeling colder. By the way, Maryborough, Australia as denoted on that site is incorrect. There are two towns of that name - one in Victoria, where my late sister lived, and mine in Queensland. http://www.accuweather.com/en/au/maryborough/14299/april-weather/14299

And the mean average of each month: http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/cw_040126.shtml

As you can see, it's supposed to be a tad cooler by now. But the mornings are just blissful. You become acclimatised to wherever you are, and you do get a greater tolerance for heat, etc. I just don't want to have to develop that! LOL

Question: What does "Suns-hours" mean on the graphs you linked to?

The vegan milk sounds good. I have never seen spelt in any milks here. We get soy, almond - but I don't think it's roasted as in your drink, rice (disgusting and flavourless to me), coconut, and oat. I haven't and don't intend to try oat. I drink a vanilla flavoured soy, and I don't care about the sugar. Scroll down to see it on this page: https://sogood.com.au/products/so-good-vanilla-bliss-2/

I don't like plain soy milk - although I have had it often enough. I find our almond milk is unpleasant - slightly bitter - although a lot of people like it. I wouldn't mind making it at home to see if it tasted any better.

The Ore mountains are fascinating! So much history and beauty. What a wonderful place for a holiday. As for crawling through a mine - no way! You're braver than I am. I think I would get completely claustrophobic and panic. Having said that, I would love to feel I could do something like that. It would be amazing! Did you do the 5 hour tour or a shorter one?

The Ballearic Islands would be very exotic to me. Something I'd love to see! And London is one place I always wanted to visit. I won't get there now. My Dad lived in England for about 12 months. I have no idea if he even went to London. I think he stuck to smaller towns. He was in his 60s and I guess the city didn't appeal to him. I'd just like to see the landmarks that you always read about.

I have been as far north as Innisfail on a camping weekend when I was about 12. We camped further south at Cardwell. Near Innisfail, there were deep, cold rock pools to swim in. Very beautiful tropical rainforest in those days. Cardwell's beach was sand then mud - ugly. You can't swim in the ocean up that way. They often have closed off areas to keep the stingers out (jellyfish). But it is beautiful to see. If you zoom out on the map you'll see where it is in relation to the pointy bit of Queensland. It's thousands of kilometres from here, and just south of Cairns, where a lot of tourist flights land. https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Innisfail+QLD+4860/@-17.5228679,141.5477389,6z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x6978db321b6e7a87:0x500eef17f20fa50

I have been out west as far as Charters Towers, an old mining town west of Townsville, where all my family were from. Probably have been further west in Southern Qld - on the highway from Moree (in NSW), but I don't know how far inland that was. I've never seen the outback. I've been to Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide - lived in Sydney for nine years - I always say seven, but it was nine. I have never seen the other states. I'd love to see Tasmania. You'd probably like it there because there is nothing between it and Antarctica! LOL

Of course, I went to New York city in 1981. I spent a month there, and that was an education! On the way we stopped in New Caledonia, but couldn't get off the plane, so I've been there but not actually seen it! We also spent a night in Los Angeles.

So that's the limit for me. I have been fortunate to do the things I've done. And I've had so many flights to Sydney and Melbourne (and Brisbane after I left) through work - conferences and training, mostly. Given the fact that I hate flying, it has been stressful at times. I'm content to stay where I am, with the odd drive here and there, now that I'm older. I really would like to drive down to Victoria again, this time to have a look at all the little towns along the way. I would rather that

than

flying!

12139. Ayla872 May 2016, 7:25 GMT +02:00

Oh, that was a nice start of the week - probably one of your longest posts ever.

Your local wheather table clearly shows that - even at this time of the year - you live on the sunny side of life.

It's amazine how many wheather data is provided online, and we even use some of the local wheather data professionally when my colleagues write a report on a sound level measurement they have done. There the actual wheather conditions always have to be noted to demonstrate that they have not interfered with the measuring (not too strong wind, no too loud rain).

sun-hours in my graphics tell you how many hours of the day the sunshine reached earth at that day. On clouded days we often see no sun at all for several days. But northern countries must be affected even stronger, they have long periods where they see no light at all during the whole day - it really keeps dark. That sounds a bit depressing.

I like the taste of real bourbon vanilla, too. Pure plain soy milk tastes too bitter for me, I also don't like that. Something more we have in common.

Yes, the amount of history and beauty of the ore mountains, combined with mostly snug behaviour of the people there make it a nice place for holidays.

I don't remember exactly how long our tour in the mines was, but it must have been near to those 5 hours. It is interesting that you get an intense feeling for the earth when you crawl around in it for such a long time. Of course you can also imagine that working in those mines must have been a very hard and uncomfortable way to earn your money.

There are a lot of exoctic places on earth, it is always astonishing to see the differences in nature and wildlife. And there possibly are still some populations in remote jungle regions who still didn't have contact with our so-called "civilisation".

When you tell me about the thousands of kilometres you can travel without leaving your continent it always reminds me how tiny Germany is in comparison. But with 80.000.000 inhabitants in our country we have nearly 4 times as much as you on your continent. Still Sydney and Melbourne are larger than Berlin from the number of inhabitants.

The overall look on the things you have done and places you have seen can make you content. I feel the same way. I'd like to travel again some day, but not farther away than where I have been already. But mostly I will certainly

hang

around at home sweet home.

12140. xymonau4 May 2016, 12:36 GMT +02:00

I'm a bit shocked that you only get a couple of hours sunshine sometimes, but I shouldn't be, I guess. I've never looked at our southern states and will have to. I know winter in Sydney is gloomy and wet and cold.

I don't really like Sydney at all. I was excited to move there as a teenager, but that veneer soon wore off. Lots to do and if you are a city person, you'd love it. But there are just too many people, and no amount of scenery can make up for that and the grime. I lived in the inner city for a couple of years as well. No fun for me.

I would love to be a bit isolated - with all mod cons, though. I'd have to have a phone, reliable car and neighbours not too far away - and the internet, of course. And reliable water. That's always a thing here. And one of the reasons we have a lower population. Apart from the bities. :o)

I have to

hand

it to the planners of Berlin. It looks like a beautiful city, with lots of greenery. Europeans appear to be generally more health conscious, too, or at least that's my perception.

12141. Ayla876 May 2016, 7:24 GMT +02:00

Here I am again - did you have a day off, too because of Ascension Day - or didn't you notice the difference because you have a lot of days off currently?

Maybe you are the reason that the sun always shines where you live and you rarely see a clouded sky? We are quite happy with clouds and a reasonable portion of rain every now and then so that the wheather does not get too extreme. Christa and I would never sit in the sunlight voluntarily, we really don't like too much sun. Maybe it has do do with our being born at winter.

Yes, we can count us very lucky to live in such a green city. This way even a large city doesn't appear too cramped and dull. But we prefer to live in outer districts of the city where it is even greener (and quieter) than in the city centre. The great choice of shops and restaurants is a real advantage for us. I would find it difficult to keep these high standards when we would outside of the city. We have no car and we can't drive, and public transport is thin outside the citys. But we could certainly live with less neighbours around us.

When I won't have to work anymore (in about 11 years) we intend to look for a new apartment at the greenest places of Berlin. At our current place my distance to my office is nicely short, but the place lacks some comfort and is a little bit expensive. We expect that it will be quite

hard

to find a cheap and better suiting place then, but we have time enough to search.

12142. xymonau7 May 2016, 5:42 GMT +02:00

We don't celebrate Ascension Day, so no public holiday here, sadly. Most of ours are early. We have xmas day and Boxing day, new year's day, Australia Day on Jan 26th. Then the Easter days - Friday and Saturday are the public holidays, but we also get the Monday. There is Labor day around May 1 - but always on the Monday. All the towns in the country have a show day off - when the regional agricultural shows are on. These are the equivalent of county fairs in America, and have all the rides and shooting galleries, etc, travelling the country. People compete in art, handcrafts, cooking, fruit and veg displays, livestock, horse events and there is often some kind of spectacular daredevil car display and a rodeo and fireworks to end it all. I strongly disapprove of rodeos. April 25 is ANZAC day - to celebrate the armed services (this is also celebrated by the New Zealanders - the letters stand for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps, which is what it was in the first world war, but they are now separate). It's regarded very solemnly by some, but it's also the biggest booze-up of the year for many. And now we celebrate the Queen's birthday in October to give us a public holiday later in the year. It used to be June.

I watched Michael Moore's most recent movie, "Where to Invade Next", and some of the conditions in Europe are so superior, with much more time off work every year. We get 4 weeks paid holidays and another 2 weeks sick or personal leave, paid. We now have paid parental leave for both husbands and wives on the birth of a child, for six months, I think. But that's about it. In the US the average is two week's holidays per year, and many are not entitled to even that. It's horrific.

You must be lacking in Vitamin D if you get no sun. I don't, either, I might add, but I do believe we should have an hour or so in the cooler parts of the day. That's the natural way to get Vit D. My levels were really low, and I had to take tablets for a long time to get the level back up. I don't like the heat or the glare, but a bright sunny day with the sun warming my skin makes me feel more optimistic. Rain does the opposite. :o)

It would be nice for your retirement to be able to find somewhere green and pleasant. What's the retirement age there? Here it is going up to 70 if the current terrible government is voted back in. That's just too old. My retirement age is 67 officially. If I had been born one day earlier, it would have been 65. If you end up too far away from restaurants, you will have to buy a good recipe book! LOL

Our weather is trying to change to cooler. At this time of year the nights are cool to cold (for us) - about 15 degrees, but the days still reach 28 to 30, only that temp doesn't last for more than a few hours. It means we need to be warm at night, then we wake up gasping from heat in the morning because we have worn warm clothing to bed. Sometimes the cold doesn't hit until the wee small hours, and you lie in bed not wanting to get up and put on a jumper, but too cold to sleep. LOL Still, we come to no

harm

and are unlikely to get frostbite in these conditions!

12143. Ayla879 May 2016, 11:14 GMT +02:00

I couldn't tell you all our public holidays. The number of public holidays varies in different parts of Germany. It has to do with the strength of the influence the churches have in the different regions. That you celebrate labour day always on the Monday is a good idea. We have it on the 1st of May only, and often enough this is on a weekend, so iot doesn't bring us a day off.

I wonder when the King's birthday will be celebrated when Charles will be king. I don't suppose that will be too far in the future now.

I think my neurologist will be able to test my Vitamin D level. I will be there tomorrow.

From all I

hear

it is well possible that my retirement age may increase till I reach that age. Currently it is 63 because I'm a disabled person. You shouldn't have been in such a hurry to be born. One day later would have made that difference of two years earlier retirement.

As the wheather gets warmer and warmer here the birds are breeding. We have the impression that a blackbird breeds in the nest just right of our terrace. The mother bird often flys by with more and more stuff in her beak to increase the softness and comfort of her nest.

A cute little mouse lives right under our terrace and comes out to fetch some nuts several times a day. I hope she will respect Mimis cat-protection web as a border which she should better not cross.

12144. xymonau13 May 2016, 3:58 GMT +02:00

I think Elizabeth will live almost as long as her mother, so Charles may not make it to the throne at all. I like the holiday, but not the royals. Why we keep that ridiculous link is beyond me. England has never done anything for us.

I hope the visit to the neurologist went well. Have you had your overdue headache yet? I hope not.

I have to go see a medical person shortly, in the next town. It's only about three quarters of an hour away, but as I always run late, it's generally an anxious trip! LOL My blood pressure has been sky high in the last few days. It's hard to keep it under control these days. Cutting out salt completely really helps, but I made the mistake of eating a lot of bread, and none of our bread is low salt. I'm going to have to learn to make my own, I think.

You got my birth thing back to front. I should have been in more of a hurry. If I'd arrived the day before, I'd have been okay. :o)

It's always lovely to watch birds collecting stuff for their nests. And they are so clever. They only have their beaks and feet, yet they build intricate and beautiful nests. There are a few exceptions. Our local masked lapwings (also known as spur winged plovers) just lay an egg on the ground, generally in the most ridiculous place, like a footpath, and spend all their time chasing people and other birds away from it. They aren't as aggressive as our magpies, although I think if you tease them they really will hit you with their shoulder spurs. They prefer to pretend to be wounded to distract attention away from the egg or the baby. We have some that feed in the yard, but they are really nervous and fly off if I open the door. They have a nest in an empty lot opposite, and I sometimes drive home and find four of them standing in the middle of the street. They don't have a

head

for road rules.

I hope the little mouse survives. I never understand people being afraid of mice. You don't want them infesting your house, but they are cute, warm furry animals.

12145. Ayla8713 May 2016, 6:38 GMT +02:00

I agree, Elizabeth will certainly have a long life. Charles would be very old already when he has to take the throne. We'll see. I won't dispute what England ever has or hasn't done to your nice living place. That must be very olöd yarn.

My neurologist was very helpful once again. I know now that I have a slightly low rate of Vitamin D, so I will have to take a pill once every week to let the level rise again. My migraine is still on vacation. As far as I'm concerned there is no hurry for her to come back :-)

To control your blood pressure mainly with the things you eat is not very easy. Is it certain that you are salt sensitive? If not, all the trouble with avoiding salt wouldn't really have any effect on your blood pressure.

Oh, then you did what most children do with their birth, they stick out a finger secretly to test the wheather and then decide to stay inside a little bit longer...

Yes, watching birds is very cute. I'm not sure if Mimi has observed that one bird even regularly collected her dropped cat hair from her cat tree to stuff a nest with it.

The little mouse is still well and we love to watch her hurrying around to get some tiny peaces of the peanuts from our terrace floor.

We don't need to look into a

bead

to predict that there may be some cute little birds or mice to watch in the next weeks. We are eagerly looking forward to that.

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera