Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > Last One To Post on RGBstock Wins

Last One To Post on RGBstock Wins

1. xymonau12 January 2010, 22:53 GMT +00:00

Well, it had to be done, didn't it? And since this is both the first and last post, I have won. Thank you all.

5042. gesinek21 February 2013, 12:38 GMT +01:00

Tomatoes , peppers, bell peppers and lettuce are booked.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12654946@N07/sets/72157632816889349/
Cucumbers and pumpkins I will try again. Last year the little planst I grow inside were immediately victims of the snails when I get them outside, also the plants were strong and tall enough and no temperatures under freezing point were expected. (It's around 20th may when the ice saints are over).
Ice Saints: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Saints
Don't know if there is something near it in Australia.

Wild little strawberries are growing under a hedge along the way to the house were we live. They are really tiny but tasty.

We also growa lot of herbs and a little amount of potatoes and turnips.

But I think there is more space for growng plants this year Winter is still cold and I think a part from the plant which comes again every year are frozen to death.

And I don't know why the little globetrotter not even can send a postcard...

5043. xymonau23 February 2013, 4:38 GMT +01:00

Never heard of the ice saints, so that was interesting. Over here I've seen wild passionfruit, but not strawberries, although in the colder states they may have them. I know they have all the blackberries, etc down south. We grow great strawberries in Queensland, and mulberry trees do well, but you need cold weather for lots of different berries.

I didn't know how much space you had. Sweet corn grows well. So do peas. And radishes grow really rapidly. I get cravings for radishes sometimes. Probably a mineral thing as I don't eat them often.

The little globetrotter is a naughty boy and is going to get a spanking when he shows his face again. Grandfather has a lot to answer for.

5044. Gramps23 February 2013, 12:17 GMT +01:00

Watch mean shortstuff ? I've nowt to answer to. You'se brought 'im up and muvverd 'im so it's all yours fawlt. Don't go puttin the blame on some poor old git thats on'y tryin to 'elp' yers out. Tripical, if yers make a mess 'o things just blame the pom.

5045. xymonau23 February 2013, 13:37 GMT +01:00

You can't muvver a hanthropomorphic personification. They resist. And you IS Pomgolian, so wot better person to blame? Serioulsy.

5046. gesinek24 February 2013, 18:47 GMT +01:00

Pomgolian or not - I try to improve my english and then you are writing in hyroglyphes. Well, wait I'll find a dictionary for that then I can write the same 'language'.
Although, probably my grammar is enough that you also think 'eehh what does she try to say????!!'

Prize is here shocked by the weather and he doesn't know yet where to go next.

But psssstttt he's sleeping now dreaming of other traveling targets.

5047. xymonau24 February 2013, 22:24 GMT +01:00

Sorry, Gesine! I try hard to keep it straigh, but occasionally I can't resist. We're writing in a sort of uneducated British accent - although not consistently. For example, putting an "h" on the ront of words beginning with a vowel, and a double "v" to replace a "th" as that is often mis-pronounced with a "v" sound. "Nowt" means "nothing" and "git" is an insult meaning an idiot with no manners. And some of the mis-spellings are for effect.

Unlike the uneducated grandfather, you have great English. And on the rare moments that you don't, we can always work it out! :o)

Wake that good-for-nothing brat up and get him working. He's not tripping off with any more of my money.

5048. gesinek24 February 2013, 22:56 GMT +01:00

You need not apologize :-) :-). I sit here laughing while reading it (and yes I understand it). And I think it would be funny if I try to write the same way. Than you will sit there laughing, I mean double LOL.

5049. Gramps24 February 2013, 23:20 GMT +01:00

I say old girl, no need to get on you're high horse. Mixing too much with rif raff that's your problem. That's it, one is off to play polo, no time to pass with common colonials don't you know. One must keep up ap.......................

Bu...r, can't keep that load of rubbish up. Leave the young lad alone, you only live once and we've had our chance. Give him a couple of quid and send him to play on the motorway, that'll keep his wits sharp.

Gesine; Nowt wrong wi yen English lass. It's Yorkshire yen need t' gan int'a

Or

Gesine; There is nothing wrong with your English. It's the Yorkshire accent you need to brush up on. :0)

5050. xymonau25 February 2013, 13:39 GMT +01:00

Or Strine. That's clearly superior to Pomgolian of any accent.

http://jendi.bowmeow.com.au/strine1.html

You have no ethics, scruples or morals, Grendfather. You should be trainin' that prize, not indulgin' him.

5051. gesinek25 February 2013, 18:30 GMT +01:00

No Yorkshire people availiable i n the moment, I ask a collegue whos father is from London and he was in school in England for a long time but he can't help me. So further on with school english (I had an american and an irish teacher for english). And I'm surely not afraid towrite or to talk english. Most people understand it.

Are you teaching polo to the prize? I just imagine he is sitting on a little Shetty pony with it's nasty gaits a much too long polo mallet trying to get the ball.

And he smells like a horse afterwards. Keep him

5052. Gramps25 February 2013, 21:23 GMT +01:00

"no ethics, scruples or morals," Why thank you my dear, haven't had such a compliment in ages !

5053. xymonau25 February 2013, 23:31 GMT +01:00

I thought when you said, "smells like a horse", that you meant grandfather. Or hadn't you noticed? (Very hard not to.)

5054. Gramps26 February 2013, 1:26 GMT +01:00

That's the perfume you've been using Dez. Don't blame me for you toiletries. No wonder the prize keeps running away. For goodness sake, don't mix it with the soup, using the pointy stick of course, it could be the black death all over again.

5055. xymonau26 February 2013, 1:59 GMT +01:00

You knows how to sweet talk a girl, don'choo?

5056. Gramps26 February 2013, 11:58 GMT +01:00

I know that it all just bounces off that chain mail of yours. I did notice the odd bit of rust appearing here and there our lass. Best get the brasso out and give it a bit of a clean.

5057. xymonau26 February 2013, 13:33 GMT +01:00

Always the critic. You're juss jellyous of my fine attire. You wanna be me, don'choo?

5058. gesinek26 February 2013, 20:07 GMT +01:00

Do ya think your clothes will look good at Gramps?

5059. xymonau26 February 2013, 22:23 GMT +01:00

He's got some fashion sense. I think he'd look okay. But he'll never be as pretty as me. Oh, no! He hasn't got that mad gleam in the eye that makes me so attractive.

5060. Gramps1 March 2013, 12:20 GMT +01:00

It's the black and white stripe stockings, the tall pointy hat and the broomstick you've got that's the real turn on :0) I'll stick with my jeans and T shirt thanks.

5061. gesinek2 March 2013, 16:19 GMT +01:00

When all fashion problems are solved I have a message

I win :-)

5062. Gramps3 March 2013, 0:03 GMT +01:00

Nah! Too slow, I grabbed the prize while you two were gossiping

5063. xymonau3 March 2013, 6:27 GMT +01:00

And he is about to make a police report because he felt threatened. I released him from that awful 5 star hotel and put him back in his warm little cage. No, I win, I'm afraid. I said it before and I was correct. Don't contradict a woman who is always right. (Or is that redundant?)

5064. gesinek3 March 2013, 12:39 GMT +01:00

It IS redundant. Don't they have heatings in that 5 Star hotel. I can't effort such noble stays. But prize fells well here in our office: Watching TV, painting pictures, surfing trough www.....

5065. xymonau3 March 2013, 14:14 GMT +01:00

Heating. You just reminded me of something one of my 7yr old granddaughters asked me on Saturday night. We were watching the television in a motel room and there were images of a snowy winter landscape. "Nanna," she said, "Is snow real?" I laughed so hard (not in front of her) at that! Typical little Queenslander. Snow appears to be in the realm of Santa and God! Unseeable, and therefore not necessarily real. I was delighted. Then I remembered that I have also seen no evidence for the stuff! :0)

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera