Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Facebook votes for children's theatre

Facebook votes for children's theatre

1. dragonariaes11 July 2010, 14:17 GMT +02:00

I know everyone hates the vote for me threads, but I really need to post this. I'm sorry if anyone considers this spam.

Motor City Youth Theatre
A local Detroit youth theatre is less than 60 votes away from winning 20K to renovate their theatre and expand their programs trough Chase community giving on Facebook.
Right now they are #205 in the charity list, they need to get to #200 to get the donation.

If you have facebook account and would be willing to vote for them:
http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/134210994-motor-city-youth-theatre?ref=mf

Their mission statement:
To enrich the lives of youth through participation in dance, music, visual arts, theatre workshops and main stage productions; To facilitate youth’s development of life skills such as problem solving, decision-making and team work; To offer high quality theatrical productions to the community. Children with special needs are also included as equals in MCYT programs and productions. Unlike theatre programs that audition and accept only the most talented children, MCYT accepts all children and molds them into creative and talented leaders who advance to adult theatre programs and professions.

Thanks in advance to anyone who votes, and sorry to anyone who this irritates. : )

2. xymonau11 July 2010, 22:05 GMT +02:00

I voted, but I have to say they are a bit intrusive in what they need up front.

3. dragonariaes11 July 2010, 22:53 GMT +02:00

It connects to your facebook page, so like all the applications, they want to information gather. : P
Thanks for doing it though. They're less than 10 votes away from winning right now. There's one day left and it could change at any time, but to be so close and not beg for votes, I would feel bad. : )

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera