Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Any comments on this user?

Any comments on this user?

1. micromoth11 July 2010, 22:28 GMT +02:00

Dear All,
Does anyone know a user who goes by the name of at2ot_m? He sent me a message on 07 July claiming to have lost all his downloaded images and cited permissions from me and other image providers who formerly had galleries on SXC . He asked for copies to be sent to him again. I replied saying that he was welcome to have them again, but I needed to know which ones he meant. I then got an identical message from him today. Perhaps I'm doing him an injustice, but this is beginning to look a tad suspicious... Can anyone allay or confirm my suspicions?

2. lennie12 July 2010, 0:09 GMT +02:00

Micromoth, did you see the link to his deviantart-page in his profile ?: http://www.rgbstock.com/user/at2ot_m

Maybe that will help you ?

3. fishmonk12 July 2010, 0:35 GMT +02:00

I do not know this user. I would ask him to give you the numbers of which images he wants so you can give permission & he can download them again. I wouldn't do any searching or sending myself, though. The DA gallery looks harmless enough - My guess is s/he is just a user looking for backgrounds for his/her cartoons. None of them are for sale as prints.

Just my 2p worth.

4. micromoth12 July 2010, 14:06 GMT +02:00

@2 and @3 Lennie / Dan,
Thanks for your input. All seems okay then - a genuine user, though I'm still a bit puzzled why he didn't just download the images he wanted from my gallery here on RGB, seeing that it contains pretty much everything I formerly made available on SXC. Ah well...
Cheers,
Kevin

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera