Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > The first three days of this week

The first three days of this week

1. crisderaud9 September 2010, 16:22 GMT +02:00

You may have notice that there has been a rapid increase in the number of new members this week. It seems that our name has become a subject of bloggers, most notably one from the North Western Pacific Rim which sent us many new members from Taiwan, Hong Kong and surrounding areas. We have many new members from Turkey too.

I want to welcome all our new members to our rgbstock community.

The numbers of new members for Monday through Wednesday of this week total 365.
Today, Thursday, our membership is continuing to expand.

Here is a screenshot of the graph from Google Analytics showing the number of visits to our site since the last day of August.

http://screencast.com/t/YTFhMzg1

You can see that the increase is traffic is quite pronounced. The graph rises very sharply for this period and it is not letting up. We have a trend going where rgbstock is being included in lists of the best places for high quality free stock photos on the internet.

We have managed to accomplish in our short history what other sites took years to establish. Good job by all at rgbstock!

2. GerbenVanErkelens9 September 2010, 18:11 GMT +02:00

congrats to all the volunteers @ RGBStock. A tremendous and superb job

3. micromoth9 September 2010, 22:28 GMT +02:00

Great to see this increase in new members - welcome all to RGB Stock!
I had noticed an increase in downloads from my gallery this week too, as no doubt others have with their galleries also.

4. crisderaud10 September 2010, 15:39 GMT +02:00

The amount of visits still remain strong this week as you can see in this chart from Aug 30 to Sept 9

http://screencast.com/t/N2NmN2UwO

Download numbers are consistently higher too as people have discovered the wealth of high quality images that we offer.

5. micromoth11 September 2010, 9:06 GMT +02:00

Excellent results, and considering that the summer vacations have more or less finished now, hopefully we should see continuing strong growth through to the Christmas/New Year recess.

6. krayker11 September 2010, 18:20 GMT +02:00

great news!

7. crisderaud13 September 2010, 3:24 GMT +02:00

We had a grand total of 550 new members join rgbstock this last week!!

Our new week has started and we have 2 new members so far and a whole week ahead of us.

8. krayker22 September 2010, 0:20 GMT +02:00

looks like another 450 joined since then - making it close to a thousand in 2 weeks. not bad.

9. chris2k22 September 2010, 11:40 GMT +02:00

Cheers guys - this is awesome news!!

10. crisderaud23 September 2010, 6:27 GMT +02:00

We are looking at a solid 60+ average a day for the last 4 weeks. That's not counting the big spike in addition to the average.

Bloggers and emails are spreading our name from what we can tell.

People all around the world like your pictures and our site so keep the new images coming in. Let's build our data base with a good variety of high quality stock that will keep people coming back for more.

11. micromoth27 September 2010, 19:55 GMT +02:00

I'm now averaging 25 downloads a day from my gallery, whereas only a few months ago it was much lower, and I'm sure everyone else is experiencing the same trend too. This is really great progress. On the old place - before the orcs took over - I was getting an average of one download per minute at its peak, but at this rate RGB Stock will eclipse that. Well done everyone; let's keep at it!

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera