Times Square, work in progress
The finished painting will be on display at Photoshop World, March 30 to April 1, 2011 - Orange County Convention Center - Orlando, FL.
This is the largest image I have ever created, pushing the boundaries of the software and hardware as far as they can go. It was unveiled at the Photo Plus Expo in New York on October 28, 2010 as a work in progress. A 25 foot light box was constructed to display the piece that has been printed on a new material being introduced by Epson.
• The image size is 60 inches by 300 inches.
• The flattened file weighs in at 6.52 Gigabytes.
• It took four years to create.
• The painting is comprised of almost three thousand individual Photoshop and Illustrator files.
• Taking a cumulative total of all the files, the overall image contains over 500,000 layers.
It looks great!
I think it is good times Square 6.52 GB and 500,000 layers.
Why are you raking up posts from 2011?
There I see more informative discus . But no one show better example . I want to give better information but I need some times .