Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > 4 seasons on 45 seconds

4 seasons on 45 seconds

1. jimdaly9817 February 2011, 18:39 GMT +01:00

Stumbled across this one - thought you might like it.

170. xymonau24 March 2011, 9:57 GMT +01:00

An' where else am I sposed ta drop um? Not on yer table - that'd be unhy - unhigh - nyhi - dirty.

171. happyture24 March 2011, 12:44 GMT +01:00

Oh, my god, if feel bilious now, lets talk bout sumfink else like candy floss, sweeties nice fing like dat HO K :O)

172. xymonau24 March 2011, 13:33 GMT +01:00

Snot a problem.

173. happyture24 March 2011, 15:44 GMT +01:00

Phhhh,,,You iz rechid today, heavens sake, you had too many E colourings today or sumfink,, toenails,nose picking, ear picking, and Snot,as you so delicately put it comes under nose picking,,,,

174. xymonau25 March 2011, 9:32 GMT +01:00

This from a man who wears his Mam's false teefs?

175. happyture25 March 2011, 10:24 GMT +01:00

Hiff you keep on i wont talk two you, you bean warned, You said you wood not say aboat that.. my trust iz diminished .

176. xymonau25 March 2011, 11:58 GMT +01:00

Someone diminished your truss?! Was you wearin' it at the time?!

177. happyture25 March 2011, 14:43 GMT +01:00

You got your drivin glasses on gain havant you, ??? sum people, I downt know!!

178. xymonau26 March 2011, 1:51 GMT +01:00

I am feelin' very sorry for you, Mikey. A man wif a diminished truss, who hasta borrow teefs - well, I'm gonna send you a new truss an some plastic teefs for chrissmass. No, don't fank me - it's nuffin'. I took 'em from someone when 'e wasn't lookin'.

179. happyture26 March 2011, 11:59 GMT +01:00

I DONT CARE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SEZ BOUT YOU ON HERE, I THINK,,you are a ,,,a ,,,, hang on a monunt,,i,ll have to just go away and think very hard four a short wile,,a minute,,an hour,,a day, a week,,a munth, a year,,,,,,,,, Errr,,,,still thinking,,,,,,,,,,,,????

180. xymonau26 March 2011, 12:47 GMT +01:00

I know. You is humble an fankful. They always is. Don't menshin it, Mikey. I can get you glasses, too. He was wearin' glasses. Also, I can get you a wooden leg. I know, we might havta chop one off a bit. No worries! I got that from the last bloke bar one.

181. happyture26 March 2011, 14:13 GMT +01:00

Oh you pick um good then dezzie,, what you go for gurl,,scrap value ???? ha ha ha oooooooh ha ha

182. xymonau26 March 2011, 15:09 GMT +01:00

Oh, they hain't boyfriends. More like victims.

183. happyture26 March 2011, 15:42 GMT +01:00

OH,,that sent like a cold shiver up me spine when i red that, think i seen you on crime watch Oztralia ...

184. xymonau26 March 2011, 16:21 GMT +01:00

It was the hairpieces wot got the public against me. They didn't mind the trusses or wooden legs, but they thought a lady shouldn't hembarrass a man by takin' his hair. I wuz merely returnin' the world to a state of good taste. Nasty, dirty things, those toupees. A man should wear his bald head proudly.

185. happyture26 March 2011, 16:41 GMT +01:00

Sorry Mrs but got all me owns hairs,, see i woz havin it braided ere in sunny lanzerotte by me two gurlfriends ... :O)
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k592/happyture/Hairdoday.jpg

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/happyture1/linzysphotos188.jpg

186. xymonau27 March 2011, 4:56 GMT +02:00

It's a fabulous photo! Did you have all your hair done? They look bored to tears, though. You wasn't recitin' the phone directory again, was you?

I have no idea where the Canary Islands are. Is it far from Spain? I looked for a map, but keep getting just the islands. I'll look at Google Earth.

187. happyture27 March 2011, 9:52 GMT +02:00

Well now you mention it, they wanted 70 euro's to do my hair, and i said i,ll give you 30, the gurl in red said OK mr, and the other went on the warpath, she went wild cuz she agreed to 30, canary islands are off the west coast of Africa, the little bits of land you see on the left hand side of Africa if you look on a planet globe, I tell ya, they where laffin there head off after bout five minutes, they said ,,You Keith lemon yes?? He is a funnyman from UKland and everyone thinks I,m him....how can there be two of me ,,,never ,,,ever,,never...

188. xymonau27 March 2011, 13:02 GMT +02:00

I still don't know where they are. Can't find a map that pinpoints them. They look fascinating, though. They are owned by Spain, though, aren't they?

So when was the photo taken, Mike? And do you have one of the finished hair?

By the way, I get the stitches out of my back tomorrow morning. I can't wait! I just want to have a long shower standing right under the water. I was supposed to keep it all dry for two weeks. It has been hideous! Still a bit sore, but mostly itchy, so it is healed, I'm sure.

189. happyture27 March 2011, 13:20 GMT +02:00

Yeah, they speak Spanish there but they call themselves African's or most do, been there hundreds of years, The photo was taken 2 years ago, feels like yesterday though, i really felt at home there for some strange reason,,,, After two weeks gurl you'll need a power washer on ya, i hope all goes well having your stitches out, I had staples last opp, real easy them was!!

190. xymonau27 March 2011, 14:13 GMT +02:00

Well, I did shower - a camping shower. Pour water all over, lather all over, then one quick rinse - at least to my back. I ruined two dressings. I was supposed to keep the original on for the full two weeks. Since it was covered in blood, you can imagine - in our really hot weather lately - that I would have reeked. Fortunately, I saturated that one. I managed to keep the second until last Friday. Then I had to use a mirror and one hand - the only one that could reach the spot - and try to put another dressing on by myself. It had me to the point of tears, as I was running late for work. I finally got the thing to cover the stitches, but then I couldn't get the paper off the top of it. I eventually did. There are far worse things. At least we have the luxury of medical treatments and clean dressings. So I can't complain. Still, it will be a good thing over. I have another thing to be removed from my back. I hope it can wait a few weeks. I'm just starting to feel a lot better now.

My son and his partner went to New Zealand for about 4 days some years ago. He felt he would love to live there. He said there was just something about it that made him feel at home, just like you and the Canaries. However, that was Christchurch, which the earthquake has devastated, so I'm glad he didn't follow his heart at the time!

191. happyture27 March 2011, 15:41 GMT +02:00

Blooming Heck Dezzie gurl you have been in the wars, mind you better to get the running repairs done aint it, I know they slow you down but you best having a once over by a body mechanic every now an then hey.. I hate goin to doc's the bugger tries his hardest to find summot wrong every time i go..

192. xymonau28 March 2011, 11:17 GMT +02:00

And he took out only half of the stitches. Gee, one of them HURT! So they all come out next week. Says it's a bad spot on the back, and they need to know they're healed completely. So they can make 'em sting real bad again! LOL Oh, well, at least they're being careful.

Now, wot has you been doin' today, if I may be so bold?

193. happyture29 March 2011, 8:47 GMT +02:00

Oh dear, that does sound painful, but you know what they say, Doc knows best, got to let it heal good and propper aint you, or else the dingo's will follow you all around the garden when you is mowing the lawn,,better be safe than sorry :O) yesterday was my baby daughters birthday, Yep,,She's 21,,21 years old and it seems like yesterday, But me being me i did have to trundle off into the outback also, I went here, have a little read about the place, ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llŷn_Peninsula

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera