Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > woohoo Im on the front page and the shock has sent me funny,,,,er!

woohoo Im on the front page and the shock has sent me funny,,,,er!

1. happyture18 February 2011, 9:34 GMT +01:00

Thanks, could of warned me though, as the shock has made me go all Funny-er than normal... :o)

1922. happyture12 May 2012, 11:12 GMT +02:00

ON a butty,,,with lashings of tomato sauce mmmm,,, i dont eat any fat now, but i do like me carbs... :O)

1923. xymonau12 May 2012, 11:46 GMT +02:00

Carbs are the very best things for you, if they're not too processed. I had a big feed of pumpkin and potatoes "roasted" in the frypan tonight. And some tinned black beans in crushed tomatoes. I can't buy black beans here, so I had to send away for them, would you believe? There's a health food store in Brisbane that delivers any amount for $10 by courier, and you get it the next day. That's really cheap, considering the distance. So I put in a big order for things that are hard or impossible to get here. And I got 4 tins of those beans. they're extremely nutritious, and I actually can stand to eat them more than other beans. I'm not a fan of the texture of beans. But they lower your cholesterol and are really good for you, so I make the effort.

How are you now, Mike? Any doctor's verdict?

1924. happyture15 May 2012, 9:48 GMT +02:00

Yes, Verdict was good thankfully, just HBP, every thing else ok, I refused a meal last nigh Noodles, as the last one i had was fatty, so i had pot,s peas, and chick breast, and was happy with that, I can not eat nuts of any kind, but i love beans, they dont love me, but hey like you said they are really good for you, I take a cholesterol reducing marge instead of butter as its less fat, even though my cholesterol is fine fatty food makes me feel sick, no biscuits,cakes,sweets, coffee,tea, juice and water now, Ill do my best to look after myself now :O)

1925. xymonau15 May 2012, 12:17 GMT +02:00

Good on you. I found when I stopped salt my BP lowered dramatically. I still have some - you have to have a little bit - but it's never added, just in processed foods like bread or tinned goods. I do sneak in a stock cube occasionally and those are often really high in salt, so I'm getting enough. Don't forget to have some dried fruit for a sugar hit if you crave sweets.

1926. happyture16 May 2012, 2:12 GMT +02:00

Yeah i use a little of that low salt stuff but not much, i love bread, i can eat dry bread and enjoy doing it too, when i was a puppy id buy a small Welsh cob loaf and eat it for my school lunch, carbs are what i like eating, i like vegs too xcept for the odd one here n there..:P)

1927. xymonau21 May 2012, 10:51 GMT +02:00

I remember buying the hot bread on a Sunday morning, and eating it by the time it got home! LOL My parents would never send my sister to buy bread or mince. She would demolish the bread, and would even eat most of the raw mince on the way home. ERRK!

1928. happyture22 May 2012, 9:02 GMT +02:00

Think you sister needed worming Dezzie flower not being rude or nuffink, but raw mince???????? nearly as bad as your soop for heavens sake :O(

1929. xymonau27 May 2012, 8:17 GMT +02:00

Well, it's a delicacy in some parts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare

She was just an epicure at heart. Still, my reaction is just ERRK.

1930. happyture28 May 2012, 9:35 GMT +02:00

YUCK!! no way would i eat that crap, next thing you knows you'd be dragging ya bum across the grass like wot them dogs do,,nasty nasty...

1931. xymonau28 May 2012, 10:45 GMT +02:00

You still catch things from cooked meat, let alone eating it raw. I have always liked my meat nearly burnt, and dried out from overcooking is fine by me. It doesn't kill everything, but it helps. And don't get me started on sushi!

1932. happyture28 May 2012, 15:23 GMT +02:00

Raw fish,,well thats as bad they might as well eat um wriggling !

1933. xymonau29 May 2012, 10:28 GMT +02:00

I've seen them cooking live, skinned fish in a tv program. It was barbaric.

1934. happyture30 May 2012, 7:15 GMT +02:00

No way,, i couldn't eat anything thats was looking at me or trying to move out the way of my fork,,oh no,,no no no no!!!

1935. xymonau30 May 2012, 10:25 GMT +02:00

Well, they died during the cooking, but I was horrified. Even if I ate meat, if I had to kill my own, I wouldn't.

1936. happyture31 May 2012, 7:37 GMT +02:00

Strange thing hunger,, it brings into action self preservation mode in most humans, its amazing what you would do if you was literally starving to death :O(

1937. xymonau31 May 2012, 7:52 GMT +02:00

Yes, people have eaten their own children in seiges. I don't think I would do that. I don't know where he's been! LOL

1938. happyture31 May 2012, 8:17 GMT +02:00

Ha ha,,dont expect a birthday card off him now if he's reading this :O)

1939. xymonau31 May 2012, 8:39 GMT +02:00

Not a grave risk of that.

On the subject of things to eat, I really ought to cook something for tea. My back is so sore, though and I don't want to stand at the stove for long. Maybe I'll have fruit. Or something in a tin.

1940. happyture1 June 2012, 22:32 GMT +02:00

MMM, something in a tin sounds deliciously exciting beans on a raft for tea is it then :O)

1941. xymonau2 June 2012, 11:25 GMT +02:00

I assume the raft is toast?

I don't like beans. I try to like them. I really do. but I can't warm to them. Tofu - the silken variety - I can stand, and soy milk. I used to even like soy beans in a can, but my favourite brand that had them in a tomato-y sauce stopped making them. But the others I have to be in the mood for, or hide them in something else.

1942. xymonau4 June 2012, 11:35 GMT +02:00

Happy Birthday for the 5th, Mikey!!!!! I hope you have a lovely day. Don't eat too much cake, will you? Leave some for me. I hope you have your family around you and that you are feeling on top od the world on the day.

I will be away from Tuesday afternoon until maybe Monday. Anaesthetists, conferences, family problems, grandbabies - it's all happenin' at Dez's place this week. Or at least at Dez's motels.

Therefore, I might forget to buy you the fabulous gift I had planned. Very expensive and delicate. I woz gunna putta wrapping onnit, too. Natcherly I will try to do this, in spite of my busyness. But should I forget, you has missed out on the most bestest thing wot you wood have loved more than life itselluf. Pity.

1943. happyture5 June 2012, 11:33 GMT +02:00

Thank you Dezzie for your kind birthday wishes they are very much appreciated, I will however indulge in a small birthday cake a tradition here in UKLand, i never ate yesterday so it will be fine, i really hope things level off for you there and you can come to my B/P Your friend in Annoyance Mikey :O)

1944. xymonau10 June 2012, 9:04 GMT +02:00

Er...shouldn't that have read, "your annoying friend"?

So you went ahead and held the party WITHOUT me? I can't believe it! An' I bort the bestest thing an' all! I will post it to you to make you feel bad. It will be there Thursday. Don't let it out of the cage - er - box, though. It's a bit tetchy about bein' shoved threw that mailbox slot.

1945. xymonau10 June 2012, 9:04 GMT +02:00

Oh, and it eats cats. Live ones.

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera