Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Before I start Using You Images...

Before I start Using You Images...

1. dquote8 August 2011, 5:12 GMT +02:00

Hi all... I Just arrive here from a blog mentioning that RGBstock.com is an online free images provider that provides a lot of photos for free to use on any commercial projects. is it right? another question is can i use your images in my blogs without linking the sources, mentioning RGBstock as in a plain text only. by the I could not read a lot from the licencing terms since I`am currently learning english and those all reading is hard for me.

so "Can i Use RGBstocks Images in my blog without make a hot linking to the sources page?"

Thank you... and any responses will be highly appreciate.

2. mzacha8 August 2011, 10:34 GMT +02:00

Yes, you can do it. It would be great, if you send link to your site to author of each picture - just to let him/her know about it.

3. crisderaud8 August 2011, 13:54 GMT +02:00

You are free to use the images in your blog. A hotlink is not required and the plain text credit is much appreciated.

When commercial products are for sale, you will need permission from the photographer before you use the image.

4. xymonau8 August 2011, 14:57 GMT +02:00

Credit the photographer or artist, not the site alone, as the site does not own the images. It is just a venue for them.

You may not use the images on commercial products like those sold by Cafe Press, unless you have the photograper's or artist's permission first. So, no, not all commercial uses are allowed.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera