Rgbstock forum

forum > Digital/Traditional Photography > Adobe's magical "unblur" filter

Adobe's magical "unblur" filter

1. crisderaud13 October 2011, 13:22 GMT +02:00

Here's another good reason to never delete photos. Images you thought were hopelessly blurred and ruined because your hands shook at the wrong moment can now be restored to sharpness with Adobe's new Unblur feature. You have to see it to believe it!

http://youtu.be/xxjiQoTp864

2. Ayla8713 October 2011, 15:52 GMT +02:00

Looks very promising. Thanks for the link, Cris!
--Michael

3. xymonau15 October 2011, 14:23 GMT +02:00

Yes, that would revolutionise photography if it works well. I can't play the full video as my video card is rubbish.

4. Jannatul_Shumi13 March 2015, 10:30 GMT +01:00

Thank you so much for such a valuable tips for all. Great idea it is!

5. antonia1216 March 2020, 5:40 GMT +01:00

I am very much impressed from your post. This is amazing information...Your blog is very creative and the information on this blog is very useful information thanks for sharing this post.......Clipping Expert Asia suppliers around the globe and modest rates, the work is submitted by the conveyance time. We offer our worldwide customers: product photo background remove services, Image Manipulation, Clipping Path, Photo Retouching, Photo Neck Joint, Jewelry Photo Retouching, Color Correction, Image Masking services. Clipping Expert Asia is one of the best images editing service Provider Company. We work all over the world. We mainly work in the USA, UK, UAE, Australia, Denmark, Germany, France, Poland, Switzerland, Canada & Brazil.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

Lightbox . FAQ . contact . license agreement . terms of use . about . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images Christmas competition 2015 editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Rgbstock partner Stockfresh