Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Download my gallery

Download my gallery

1. Ear_Candy25 February 2012, 11:00 GMT +01:00

Hello, folks. Is there some manipulation on RGB to download all images of my own gallery at a time ? (like the SXC import function, which is great). FYI, my brother erased by mistake 180 Go of personal data of mine, I lost all my photos and images. Oh, boy...I'm so pissed right now ^^ So if there was any other way to download my RGB gallery than right click and save as for each of my photo, that'd help me. Thanks.

2. lennie25 February 2012, 22:53 GMT +01:00

Thomas, that aint funny.

You should consider trying some kind of undelete tool. If files were only deleted you might be able to restore a large part of it. Any time you write something to the same harddrive you might already be overwriting any data.

Also I recommend making backups and check if restoring is possible if you are using some kind of special tool instead of just copying your files.

I've made a zipfile I'll send you a link so you can download it, we'll keep it for a while if you want us to so you don't need to save it on the same harddrive. The zipfile is 620MB+

I don't have any undelete program I can recommend because I've not used one in years, I do make backups.

Good luck though

3. xymonau26 February 2012, 5:30 GMT +01:00

Thomas, that is awful.

4. Ear_Candy26 February 2012, 10:21 GMT +01:00

Wow, Lennie, thanks a big lot for answering my request so promptly. You definitely spared me a lot of manipulations. I appreciate !!!

For the record : even with an undelete tool, this was impossible (data had already been added on my hdd after complete formatting...héhé, family..what do you want ^^).

Anyway, I won't play with fire again and I'll buy some DNS solution and backup my stuff. Good day to you all !

5. crisderaud27 February 2012, 15:34 GMT +01:00

I pay my ISP a little extra a month to update my personal data to their online vault that only I can access. I lost about 150 stock images when my motherboard went out and I couldn't reboot a couple years ago.

If you have access to Carbonite where you are at, they are a good solution for online backups.

6. Ear_Candy2 March 2012, 17:32 GMT +01:00

Thanks for the useful information, Chris. I'll check this out with my boss (he's the one taking care of my ISP ^^). Regards to all.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera