Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Join my channel and follow me

Join my channel and follow me

1. coolhewitt232 March 2016, 15:34 GMT +01:00

6 months ago, I started a Youtube to showcase my photography and animation. I invite users from RGBstock to stop by channel. I've create a couple to tutorials as well as animation clips. I try to divide my free time between RGB and my YouTube channel.

This is my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-_ReB1kqKNr-XIOEZggUWA I hope everyone enjoys my content.

Daniel

2. micromoth3 March 2016, 7:06 GMT +01:00

Hi Daniel, I've just taken a look at your channel but there seems to be a problem. The webpage to which you provided a link displays a message saying "This channel has no content".
Kevin

3. coolhewitt233 March 2016, 23:42 GMT +01:00

I just click it the link in and it worked fine. You can search Daniel Hew on Youtube as an alternative. My icon has the words splash images on it

4. xymonau4 March 2016, 18:10 GMT +01:00

Yes, it works for me. Nice one, Daniel!

5. micromoth5 March 2016, 23:10 GMT +01:00

How strange - now it works for me too.

6. Jannatul_Shumi26 March 2016, 10:44 GMT +01:00

Hello Daniel,
Its nice to see your channel, I am going to subscribe it and hoping to know more details about animation from there. Good luck :)

7. Sumon6 April 2016, 13:03 GMT +02:00

Hey Daniel, your channel looking very creative .

8. coolhewitt2318 April 2016, 9:36 GMT +02:00

I was thinking of hosting an RGB live chat via my live stream. I recently installed additional software so I can stream now. I will be doing a stream about RGB stock soon. I'm curious about how many people would be interested in hanging out. Since everyone is located in different countries example I live in Asia, I'd needs ideas about a good time and day to stream. I will be randomly live streaming for the next two weeks to problem solve software issues.

9. xymonau18 April 2016, 11:54 GMT +02:00

It might be hard to get enough interest right now. I can't, and I know a lot of people work or have other commitments. Perhaps if you talk about it on the Facebook page you can gauge the interest. The forum here is very inactive, and many people aren't posting much these days. However, it's certainly worth a try, and it would be good for those who can to be in touch like that.

10. coolhewitt2318 April 2016, 15:57 GMT +02:00

Hi Xymonau , I've noticed a decrease in people uploading photo's to the website. I think the web traffic and downloads are increasing judging by the stat page. Everyone is working harder to keep their jobs now. The economy is horrible all over the world.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera