Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > are there people here like this?

are there people here like this?

1. wendylee0315 June 2010, 19:05 GMT +02:00

this is what user from sxc sent me..

Dear wendylee03,

Hello,

in my opinion your photographs are destroying the website. Please remove them? for what purpose in the world would anyone use your garbage pictures of someone holding a rose?

sorry to be harsh but, please?

dont try contact me. i do respect your effort and dont give up your interests cause of rude ppl like me (but serioulsy remove the pictures).

Best regards,
andreasog

2. lusi15 June 2010, 20:51 GMT +02:00

Dont pay attention to the stupid things this rude guy says! your photos are very nice (and useful) and the reason why that site is losing popularity is quite different....
And I am sure that here we dont have such people!

3. organza315 June 2010, 22:00 GMT +02:00

Hi Wendylee,
Sometimes people get frustrated because of images getting rejected and take it out on the first person they bump into. Sometimes they just strike out for no reason at all. If your images are accepted then they have value but that doesn`t mean value for everyone.
I do a lot of illustrations, I make what I think is pretty on a screen. I would never imagine that everyone looks at them the way I do. Some might sigh and roll their eyes.... but hey I make them because I enjoy the procces and if someone finds them usefull then that makes me smile a little bit more.
Keep on doing what makes you happy and remember you can`t please the whole world.

4. decar6615 June 2010, 22:22 GMT +02:00

Frankly speaking, I wouldn't give a damn. Do what you like to do as long as you don't harm anyone.

5. xymonau15 June 2010, 22:38 GMT +02:00

Wendy, there probably are some people here like that, but we haven't met them yet. You find them everywhere. I had some really scathing remarks about my images at that place, too. I used to leave them there. Some had some truth, others were just mean. But I am an amateur, and I know it, and if some genius out there has an "aha!" moment when he discovers the same thing, well, who am I to ruin his moment of triumph? LOL You have some excellent photos, and although it's unpleasant to have to share oxygen with morons, they are everywhere. However, if we ever find someone being mean like that here, I promise his account will not last very long, nor will he be welcome back. We care about our photographers and members.

6. ervinbacik15 June 2010, 23:18 GMT +02:00

I would know what to tell him. We got very special sentences like "Da ti jebem i oca i mater" or "Marš u pičku materinu".

7. crisderaud16 June 2010, 5:32 GMT +02:00

The administrators on this site determine the the value and quality of what is posted. Constructive criticism is allowed but this person has sent you a message that is harassment.

Wendy, if you receive a similar letter from anyone on this site, please contact me through the "Contact us" link in the blue header bar and I will send them an appropriate response.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera