Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > 4 Letter Words

4 Letter Words

1. krayker16 July 2010, 13:45 GMT +02:00

You can only change ONE letter, AND/OR rearrange the letters currently available. The first word is:

WINS

11882. Ayla879 February 2016, 12:55 GMT +01:00

"I" Problems, that's a great diagnosis LOL

My wearing glasses should help. 1 Glass filled wiith Ouzo, the other one with changing delicacies, depending on the actual season (currently: mulled wine).

Glasses are accompanied by organic oat

bran

cookies (for health reasons).

11883. weirdvis9 February 2016, 13:15 GMT +01:00

I suspect there's a lot of this around these here parts

brat

goes with the territory I believe.

evil laff

11884. xymonau9 February 2016, 17:12 GMT +01:00

Michael, you remind me of the fat people who suck on huge burgers, but buy diet coke!

Lynne - I assume you mean bratwurst? Another thing I've never tried. I can

bray

proudly that I don't drink alcohol. Although sometimes I wonder if I might be at risk of starting! Then I have a nice cup of tea, and all is well. :o)

11885. micromoth9 February 2016, 17:53 GMT +01:00

Ah yes, a

tray

of tea, served at 4pm of course!

11886. Ayla8710 February 2016, 6:33 GMT +01:00

Bratwurst with curry powder and ketchup and cut into tiny pieces is a very common fast food here in Germany. We eat the organic version only from happy pigs. So the currywurst always grins at you before you eat it. You can have it with or without gut coverage, I prefer it without.

Dez, I suppose you celebrate the tea only to get access to those scones with clotted cream or those sandwhiches served with it? Nice little calorie

trap

11887. micromoth10 February 2016, 10:00 GMT +01:00

Ah, scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam will get my

rapt

attention!

11888. weirdvis10 February 2016, 10:55 GMT +01:00

I'm going to be very evil now

crap

11889. Ayla8710 February 2016, 11:20 GMT +01:00

When you are that evil I won't

clap

11890. xymonau10 February 2016, 17:28 GMT +01:00

Michael, the British are partial to those high teas, etc. We do have them, and I don't mind a scone or two - although it would be two years or so since I ate one! I prefer long cinnamon doughnuts with fresh cream and a line of strawberry jam. Sadly, that is likely to give me asthma, so I have changed to apple pie and cashew/coconut cream - to die for. If the RGB

clan

ever gets together, that will be what I bring to the potluck. I could never eat a bratwurst that smiled at me. And trust Lynne to mention excrement when we're all fantasising about food!

11891. gesinek10 February 2016, 22:00 GMT +01:00

Your apple pie variation sounds great although I'm not really the sweet type of eater. Surely most all vegetables have to be light sweet in my opinion (I'll never cook it without sugar or honey) but I normally don't care about cakes, cookies and so on. Only ice ceam in hot summers...

Clam

I really like them

11892. weirdvis10 February 2016, 22:40 GMT +01:00

If we are talking cake then I like to

cram

red velvet cake with mascarpone filling rather than fresh cream.

11893. Ayla8711 February 2016, 8:28 GMT +01:00

Your ideas are great. It is better to taste something nice than to

roam

the streets.

Cinnamon is one of my favourite spices, I even frequently spice up my coffee with it.
Dez, when you wait until the bratwurst looks grim it will get cold. That is not so good for its taste.

11894. weirdvis11 February 2016, 9:44 GMT +01:00

Coffee is good particularly when it's a latte with milky

foam

cinnamon is nice but my favourites are gingerbread or amaretto.

11895. Ayla8711 February 2016, 12:16 GMT +01:00

Oh yes, a latte with amaretto is also my first choice in a café - they do not always serve cinnamon or gingerbread aromas. Coffee is often enough a

form

of essence of my life.

11896. xymonau11 February 2016, 13:30 GMT +01:00

It has taken me a lifetime to vaguely enjoy the taste of coffee. I come

from

a background with two dedicated tea drinkers for parents. We never had it in the house. Their friends were all tea drinkers, too. I had never seen ground coffee, and I had no idea how much instant coffee went in a cup. The first time I made it, I thought it might be like Milo, so I put two heaped teaspoons. LOL

For a dunking biscuit - forget good manners - I love Anzacs - a coconut, oat, and syrup flavoured biscuit. They are meant to be left a bit flexible and chewy. So nice.

11897. Ayla8711 February 2016, 14:01 GMT +01:00

Sounds good. There are so many tasty seductions around. I like peanut butter cups very much. If you put me in a

room

full of them there wouldn't be much left after a short while. But I might get problems to fit through the door because of the calories hidden in them.

Tell you what, I don't drink coffee only. Tea is also on my daily menu to remind me to drink more during the day here in my office. The main tea variations for me here are English Breakfast Tea and Ginger tea (which might help a tiny little bit for migraine prevention).

11898. xymonau11 February 2016, 16:08 GMT +01:00

My son swears by ginger tablets to settle his stomach if he's nauseated, and he also takes them as anti-inflammatories. He gets tension headaches and stiffness in his shoulders, and he takes a high dose of Magnesium when that happens. He says it always works. I take them to prevent cramps in my feet. They work for that, too.

Chocolate coated roasted peanuts used to be one of my favourites - or peanut brittle - or sugar coated peanuts! LOL You can't stop at one - you must have

more.

11899. gesinek11 February 2016, 21:07 GMT +01:00

Franzbrötchen - The ultimate form of baked goods in my world (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franzbrötchen)

core

If we all meet sometimes I'll bring them with me

11900. Ayla8712 February 2016, 7:18 GMT +01:00

Luckily those Franzbrötchen are also sold in Berlin, and they are really worth their money.

There is also a marvelous shop called cinnabon
http://www.cinnabon.com/home
where you can buy fantastic sweets made with lots of cinnamon and served hot from the oven (with vanilla sauce topping). A must for me at every trip to London. Unfortunately not available in Berlin. But then at the other hand, I couldn't

cope

with having them near me without going there frequently...

I take Magnesium daily at high doses against Migraine and sometimes additional doses against those nasty cramps in my legs. Very helpful.

11901. weirdvis12 February 2016, 8:56 GMT +01:00

All this talk about delicious comestibles is making my mouth water so much I might have to send for the

cops

I loved chocolate covered roasted peanuts too. We had an excellent brand called Peanut Treats then ET (the movie) happened and Treats were replaced by those bleedin' awful M & Ms. I'll never forgive Mars for that. :0(

11902. Ayla8712 February 2016, 9:44 GMT +01:00

Are you really sure that the cops can fulfill our urgent need for delicious food pleasures? The more efficient

coup

might be to call a good delivery service.

11903. weirdvis12 February 2016, 9:56 GMT +01:00

I don't believe the

Co-op (a national Brit supermarket and local mini-market chain)

does a food delivery service like Tesco does. But I could be wrong.

11904. Ayla8712 February 2016, 10:21 GMT +01:00

We still have some coop-Shops in parts of Germany, too. We are lucky enough that we have several companies who deliver

cool

treats for us, but delivery ways around the world may be a bit too long to get everything fresh and warm. Delivery by drone is still something a little bit futuristic and not very reliable. Camera-drones flying around can sometimes be a nuisance. I heard that domesticated eagles are already in training to catch them right out of the air. I wonder if they would also catch drones with our peanut or cinnamon delights to eat them themselfs?

11905. xymonau14 February 2016, 11:19 GMT +01:00

Well, if the trained eagles didn't get them, I would

look

out for them and shoot them down.

Fransbrotchen look delicious. I love the flavour of cinnamon. A nearby store used to sell cinnamon cashes or possibly macadamias (It's been a while since I saw them) and I would always buy some when I popped in. Just so delicious. The good old fashioned sugar coated peanuts in their various guises were one of my favourites once.

Cinnabon strikes me as the equivalent of a Krispy Kremes store - and I can't afford to live near either! LOL

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera