Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > 4 seasons on 45 seconds

4 seasons on 45 seconds

1. jimdaly9817 February 2011, 18:39 GMT +01:00

Stumbled across this one - thought you might like it.

506. xymonau26 May 2011, 10:26 GMT +02:00

I'm probably too lazy to get one. I think the quality is usually good around here. Who would know, really? They can pipe anything to us as long as it's palatable. Was your filter expensive?

By the way, you're looking very enticing, young 'arry!

507. happyture26 May 2011, 21:31 GMT +02:00

Oh it was only about £20 and you can buy replacement filters that last a month for £4 each,,, Enticing,, Oh i see,,you got your driving glasses on Dezzie!!

508. xymonau27 May 2011, 3:02 GMT +02:00

That sounds cheap. I might look around for something here that is portable enough to take with me next time.

Oh, don't be modest. I wasn't wearing my glasses at all! LOL Hey, the photos on your website - are they all yours? I haven't compared them with the gallery here, but I didn't see some of my favourites on there. You have some excellent photos there, too.

509. xymonau27 May 2011, 3:02 GMT +02:00

That sounds cheap. I might look around for something here that is portable enough to take with me next time.

Oh, don't be modest. I wasn't wearing my glasses at all! LOL Hey, the photos on your website - are they all yours? I haven't compared them with the gallery here, but I didn't see some of my favourites on there. You have some excellent photos there, too.

510. happyture27 May 2011, 8:32 GMT +02:00

They are very good, take out 99% of all impurity's, and the tea tastes like nectar of the gods mmmm,,,,,

Yes Dezzie, they are all mine, I was just playing around with that site, the company Magix gave it me free of charge after buying a program off them, Think it was the latest DVD and image maker which i have to have due to the weddings i photograph.. But, to be honest, I aint been on my site for many months, I may rent the pro site off them, No adverts and some sexy slooooow music playing while you look and laff at my images.

And its just as well you cant see my blush on here, my face is that red you could light a ciggy offa it, cuz i is a very modest man really, Shy one might say :O) Well, if your deaf n blind :O)

511. xymonau28 May 2011, 10:23 GMT +02:00

They are great shots.

Guess what I did on my public holiday? Nuthin'. I knew I'd end up doing nothing. But I felt good doing it, and I desperately needed a chill out day. Now it's raining again - no surprise - and cold. Tomorrow I'm going to have to do three days' work to break even.

I finished off the fish and chips today. Awful. I'm swearing off fatty food. It makes me feel bad. I'm going to cook up a big tray of veges tomnorrow - pumpkin, carrots, potatoes, onions. I need a vege hit.

512. happyture28 May 2011, 12:11 GMT +02:00

Onions,,No, dont do onions, upsets my tummy really quickly, Garlic has the same effect, I could live on just potatoes, mashed with a bit of butter on them, little baked fish, and parsley sauce... Done...man of few needs, a rare species i am told...

513. xymonau28 May 2011, 12:17 GMT +02:00

Oh, onions don't like me at all, but I love them! And they flavour everything just right. I love garlic, too. Brussel sprouts - YUM! Brocolli, cauliflower, I ADORE silverbeet (with mashed potatoes). But I get home from work so late each day, it takes too long to cook decent food. I'm going to do a big tray of stuff and put some in containers for the next few days. I may have some chicken in the freezer. I only eat free range chooks now, and only free range eggs. I can't stand to see battery animals.

514. happyture28 May 2011, 12:23 GMT +02:00

Tell you what Dezzie, i bought some potatoes in granular form, dried, all you do is add hot water and hey presto mashed tatoes, was pleased with them too, tasted really good, i use them when im in a rush or just cant be bothered..

515. xymonau28 May 2011, 12:28 GMT +02:00

I've had instant potato before. It's a fair substitute, particularly when you cut out the peeling, etc. I have been lazy and paid big money for frozen peeled and sliced potatoes a few times, just because they're quick.

Do you eat sweet potatoes?

516. happyture28 May 2011, 12:43 GMT +02:00

Do you know Dezzie i picked one up in the supermarket the other day and wondered just how you would cook it, and what you would eat it with..

517. xymonau28 May 2011, 12:55 GMT +02:00

They taste quite nice raw. The orange ones are probably less floury raw, but i like both. You can just boil them, but they are really nice roasted like pumpkin - a little bit of oil and a little bit of water, cover the pan with foil until they go soft, then take the foil off and flip them and turn the heat up to brown them. They taste nice with potato - basically, they can take the place of the orange veggies like carrots or pumpkin. They taste nice with meat and gravy and peas. You can make them into chips, too, and I believe they're quite nice. I haven't tried that, though. They won't taste like normal chips, of course. And as long as you have peeled them, you can mash them with a bit of butter or margarine and salt (and pepper, if you like it).

518. happyture28 May 2011, 13:53 GMT +02:00

I,m going to try some next time im out, change is as good as a rest init, so leave the carrots and hello sweet tatoe!!

519. xymonau28 May 2011, 14:27 GMT +02:00

Good lad! I hope you get nice ones and that you enjoy them. I only have them occasionally, but I reckon we ought to eat as much variety as we can, so we get all our vitamins and minerals. I bought a pomegranate a while ago. Not common in Australia. It was a challenge getting it eaten. I can't chomp on the seeds. But it was delicious for a change. I made a dreadful mess everywhere, though! I felt quite exotic, I did.

520. happyture28 May 2011, 22:20 GMT +02:00

Pomegranate, oh as a child i would have one as a prezzy for Christmas, i would pick each seed out with a pin, ahh yes those where the days..

521. xymonau29 May 2011, 0:09 GMT +02:00

At Christmas time here, we usually have cherries (very expensive) and lychees. Mangoes are in season, and there are usually stonefruits as well, although the last few years these have been a bit ordinary and expensive. I have developed a taste for cherries in my old age. I can afford them - the main reason, I think - and I really love their intense sweetness. I don't think I have ever eaten a yellow cherry. Lychees are one of the fruits of the gods. Divine. I have a particular weakness for figs. I have hardly ever eaten them, but once, when I was a child, I went with my father to someone's house, and they had a fig tree. They told me to go ahead and eat as many as I wanted. I had never tasted them before. I practically stripped the tree bare! LOL You hardly ever see them here - in Queensland, I mean - and they are way too expensive ($24 per kilo sometimes). However, I am always forced to buy a few! Isn't food wonderful?

522. happyture29 May 2011, 9:34 GMT +02:00

Well, i have cherry tree's going in my garden, and the fruits are sweet and red, large too, my grandson picks and eats them if he can beat the wild birds as they practically sit and wait for them to ripen, i planted them for the wild birds so i dont get upset when they strip the trees, even tried a cherry myself once :O)

523. xymonau29 May 2011, 10:12 GMT +02:00

I'm bitter with envy. AND you get to take photos of the beautiful flowers!

I rather like mulberries. I've had a few trees in places I've lived, and I find them delicious. And no seeds.

524. happyture29 May 2011, 11:10 GMT +02:00

No, i aint got one of those, but ive heard the rhyme!

525. xymonau29 May 2011, 11:50 GMT +02:00

Wot rhyme?

526. happyture29 May 2011, 15:52 GMT +02:00

Hope your ready for this!!!

Here we go round the mulberry bush
The mulberry bush, the mulberry bush
Here we go round the mulberry bush
So early in the morning

This is the way we wash our clothes
Wash our clothes, wash our clothes
This is the way we wash our clothes
So early Monday morning

This is the way we iron our clothes
Iron our clothes, iron our clothes
This is the way we iron our clothes
So early Tuesday morning

This is the way we mend our clothes
Mend our clothes, mend our clothes
This is the way we mend our clothes
So early Wednesday morning

This is the way we sweep the floor
Sweep the floor, sweep the floor
This is the way we sweep the floor
So early Thursday morning

This is the way we scrub the floor
Scrub the floor, scrub the floor
This is the way we scrub the floor
So early Friday morning

This is the way we bake our bread
Bake our bread, bake our bread
This is the way we bake our bread
So early Saturday morning

This is the way we go to church
Go to church, go to church
This is the way we go to church
So early Sunday morning

527. xymonau30 May 2011, 11:32 GMT +02:00

Oh, of course. The first line would have jogged my memory, but I'm so glad you remember all the words!

Only, 'tain't a bush, izzit. Itsa flippin' great TREE!

528. happyture30 May 2011, 11:35 GMT +02:00

Well you did ask didnt you,,see,,thats a women thing again init!!!

529. xymonau30 May 2011, 12:00 GMT +02:00

Which thing? The intelligence or the beauty?

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera