Rgbstock forum

forum > Fun zone > 4 seasons on 45 seconds

4 seasons on 45 seconds

1. jimdaly9817 February 2011, 18:39 GMT +01:00

Stumbled across this one - thought you might like it.

746. xymonau10 July 2011, 11:50 GMT +02:00

And it's Sunday night here. I have no lights in my bedroom, where the computer lives. The last one blew yesterday, and i can't reach the ceiling to change it. It's a downlight - one of those fiddly things tucked in the ceiling. So I have my wardrobe light on, and I'm writing by the light of the sivery computer screen. I have been working on assignments all day, and I will have to all day tomorrow, too. I am in panic mode right now. I have about seven more to do - although I think there could be some small things to fill in as well. I took Friday off as well to try to get these done. I just haven't had time, and here I am, as usual, agonising over this rubbish. I hate study. I don't know what possessed me to do this.

Anyway, I can't see my books at night, and I need access to other things in my workplace, I think, to complete one of these. I looked at my book that I took to the workshops, and the due date was the 22nd. I looked at a letter i received from the coordinator of the course, and the due date is the 11th. That's flippin' TOMORROW!
arrgh!!

747. happyture10 July 2011, 20:56 GMT +02:00

Rush Rush busy busy, you sound a very busy gurl indeed, I,m sure you'll soon be back on top of things again, I never book time to do things in, because something else always crops up and the original job gets put on hold!

748. xymonau11 July 2011, 0:57 GMT +02:00

I did some research online last night and read the books by the light of the computer until about 10pm. I called it anight then, but of course it was hard to settle. I'm back to them today. Just waiting for the course coordinator to phone back. Guess who's asking for an extension?

749. happyture11 July 2011, 6:42 GMT +02:00

I,m sure you will pull it all together, reading by monitor light is really not good for your eyes, its a wonder you never gave yourself a migraine and then its game over i tells you gurl, get yourself one of those pc usb lights they are really good i use one now and then, i didnt pay much for it either, eco friendly too :O)

750. xymonau11 July 2011, 10:33 GMT +02:00

Good idea. Sadly, I haven't left the house since Thursday night. Too much to do I am on the third last big assignment right now - I've stopped to eat and have a mental break. I don't know if I'll finish it tonight, but I hope to. I took another day off. My boss is very kind. Also, I phoned the course supervisor, and her letter was incorrect. It IS the 22nd when everything is due. i am so relieved. but I need to do this now because of work commitments next week.

I am so sick of working on the same theme. Tell me what you did today.

751. happyture11 July 2011, 12:32 GMT +02:00

Well my little Oztralian friend, i been to see the dentist, humm, think he's one of those people that like dishing out PAIN, because he said just a little polish today,, weee,,weeeeeee,,squeeeeeeeeeeeal weeeeee, went the drill thingy, then he only goes and says Aghhh, a little filling is required,,,tell you Dezzie world war 3 broke out, i thought he was trying to remove my bowel or something, so i said just how deep you drilling mate cuz i can tell you now your gonna strike oil in a minute, he didn't find it funny at all and things just got worsererer, any way its all done now and i think he give me too much injection cuz i cant feel me bloody head now, do you think i should sue???
Oh, then i went home and made a cup of tea, tried to drink it and got soaked ive got a leaky freaky gob now untill injection wears ffffffofff :O)

A liitle works stress http://youtu.be/IzBy6agXKoA

752. xymonau11 July 2011, 13:43 GMT +02:00

Well, you have had a boarder in that same head, and you didn't seem to feel them doing whatever they were doing. i don't think you have grounds to sue.

Ooh! Dentists. Pain! Suffering!

When you made the joke, did his hand happen to be in your gob? Cause what he probably heard was, "Hlo hlee hlor hlllill hlay hlu hi ha he hlu hlow hlo klaha thlu hlo hlilla hlilik." He probably didn't get it, Mikey. He may have a wonderful sense of humour when he understands.

NEVER, EVER try to drink after local anaesthetic in your gob. Not until the pain starts to stab you. It's all going to end up on yer shirt an' in yer lap.

I hope you feel better soon. Makes my assignments look appealing!

753. happyture11 July 2011, 16:19 GMT +02:00

I,m better, do you know, it wasn't untill you said feel better soon that i felt better sooner, but, my teethses are very much on edge at the moment, but thats ok , ITS TOO LATE i already slurped a cuppa down me, burnt me mouth with the bloody thing, then i ate a scone and bit me tongue, participated in swearing as much as possible after doing this remembering words i aint used since i was in school ,,,..

754. xymonau12 July 2011, 10:42 GMT +02:00

The joke is, if you have a tooth removed, they shove a piece of gauze in the hole and tell you to bite down hard, but to be careful not to bite your mouth or tongue. let's be a tad real here - how are you going to tell the difference??

755. happyture12 July 2011, 20:02 GMT +02:00

I knows it, core blimey my teefs are on edge here...

756. xymonau13 July 2011, 10:44 GMT +02:00

How's your mouf, Mikey? I hope you are not experiencing pain or suffering.

757. happyture13 July 2011, 13:29 GMT +02:00

Fine thanks but still foul, hows yours cheeky chops :O)

758. xymonau13 July 2011, 14:24 GMT +02:00

My mouf is pure an' pristine, thank you for arskin'.

759. happyture13 July 2011, 17:54 GMT +02:00

Oh yeah course it tiz, butter wont melt in your mouf willit!

760. xymonau14 July 2011, 10:08 GMT +02:00

No, acsherly. But margarine will.

761. happyture14 July 2011, 10:16 GMT +02:00

Margarine's no good four yoo, a good lard sandwich is what yoo Knead, with a generous sprinkling of anchovies,,,mmmm can just feel it slippin down me neck..

762. xymonau14 July 2011, 10:18 GMT +02:00

As opposed to your throat?

763. happyture14 July 2011, 10:27 GMT +02:00

Yoo is juss pickin at straws now, cuz thats like what i ment two say..

764. xymonau14 July 2011, 11:47 GMT +02:00

I don't mind anchovies on a pizza, but I don't eat cheese any more, so I guess it's irrelevant.

765. happyture14 July 2011, 13:02 GMT +02:00

Free range eggs on toast sea salt crushed black pepper yum!

766. xymonau14 July 2011, 13:12 GMT +02:00

I only eat free range, and, yes - I adore eggs - with runny yolks. Must have buckets of salt, though. My father bred Old English Game fowl, and we always had an abundance of eggs, so I really love them. Sadly, they make me feel a bit congested, too, and I imagine one day I might have to give them up as well. It's okay as long as I don't get asthma, but I come perilously close if I have a them too often.

767. happyture14 July 2011, 13:57 GMT +02:00

Oh dear, thats terrible, asthma is a nasty thing to have, i suffered with it a bit after giving up ciggys not too bad now!!!

768. xymonau14 July 2011, 14:21 GMT +02:00

Mine went when I stopped dairy products. Almost immediately. It was magic.

769. happyture14 July 2011, 17:44 GMT +02:00

I dont eat any stuff like that really, and only a drop of milk in ones tea too!

first page | previous page | next page | last page
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera